What will happen to...

Notifications
Clear all

What will happen to reptilians after we win?

(@skorodumina)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 591
Topic starter

I believe there are huge number of reptilians out there underground in the caves. What will happen to all of them after the collapse of the shadow government? Will they be required to leave the planet? But it seems they do not have any other place to go. Or are we supposed to share the planet with them, meaning that they will leave among humans in the open? What is GFL's anticipation on that?

Posted : 15/10/2023 12:22 am
Lyn, Nick Quinn and Arkie M. reacted
Topic Tags
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 270

@skorodumina There are reptilian in Agartha under the surface but they aren’t necessarily negative. Not all reptilians are negative. The Draco specifically were the nefarious reptilian ET elements that enslaved earth. The reptilians in Agartha from what I understand are on board with the ascension and have chosen the light. They don’t all like Humans, true. But they have a claim to Earth as well, at least the reptilians that remain here. Let’s face it, humans can suck too. The GFL had been hunting the Draco and have removed them all. We got the all clear about 6 months that the last physical Draco had been removed from the surface. There’s a blockade around the earth currently that helped the GFL hunt and remove the Draco. Trapped them here and prevented their negative reinforcements from coming in. They are very well cleaned out of this star system now. The issue is transitioning from the Draco to the human cabal. The remaining humans that had been operating under Draco rule. They are still in their positions of power. Their systems are crumbling. Those negative dark controllers are who we should be focusing on. The human cabal. All ETs on earth now of either neutral or benevolent in support of their starseeds, ascension, and Divine Source’s plan of transmutation, divine change and ascension. As we make our way back to Source. Unified in Divinity and Christ Consciousness. The Draco is still present energetically and can have a negative impact on us energetically. Unfortunately I know first hand what that looks like. I’ve had several Draco implants and attachments removed. I’ve been attacked by them via psychic attacks as well. But physically, they are not here any more.

Posted : 15/10/2023 10:36 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@skorodumina Oh. I forgot to mention. The Light 💡 has already won. The Draco is gone. The real battle is over already. Only humans remain. Not a formidable opponent at all for the GFL. Love and Light is where the GFL operate. Trying to give everyone a chance to chose the light 💡 , even the black hats, gray hats and cabal. One last chance to make the choice. We’re just playing out the revelation phase at this point. The truth will empower the people. These systems of economic suffering will be removed as we transition to the QFS money systems. The oppression and control will be dismantled. We have to make space for the new by purging the old. It’s going to be a process of the next 14 months as many truths will be exposed to the population. Then we go from there into dismantling with direct physical ET support and intervention. In Divine timing they say. 🤷 Not to put a date or timeframe on these changes. Progressive to acclimate the population to a happily manifested reality of ascension and Divine change.

Posted : 15/10/2023 10:46 am
(@skorodumina)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Manifesting Guru
Topic starter

@nickq1233 I was able to understand your comments only partially (although read them three times) and the part that I understood doesn't seem to be fully relevant to my question (although it definitely contains a lot of interesting information).
By the way, I do not think that all reptilians are bad and I didn't imply this in my question.

Posted : 15/10/2023 8:45 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2301

@skorodumina I'm curious too!

Posted : 16/10/2023 2:50 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@skorodumina Sorry about being unclear. From what I understand the ET's in Agartha will be encouraged to come to the surface to help with the restructuring of society when the time comes. Not just the reptilians but the Telosions and the other ETs in Telos and Agartha as well. To share the new Earth together yes. Eventually. Gaia used to be a galactic hub with many races from multiple star systems co existing together. The beings in Agartha have an equal claim to Earth as the humans and starseeds walking the surface currently. Although the environment in Agartha is already 5th dimensional. Not all ETs below the surface will choose to participate in the surface events. The positive and neutral reptilians may or may not choose to live amongst the general population. We'll have ET's from above that will land and co-exist with us as well. We'll be co-existing with ETs from above and below when the time comes. Free will still applies though and nothing is guaranteed only probabilities. There won't be any negative ET's or negative humans carried over to the new Earth timeline when this co-habitation is manifested into our physical realities.

Posted : 16/10/2023 1:57 pm
skorodumina reacted
(@skorodumina)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Manifesting Guru
Topic starter

@nickq1233, your projection of the future looks fantastic! I would love to share the Earth with other ET species, including reptilians (for the highest good of all involved, of course).

Posted : 16/10/2023 3:54 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@skorodumina Right? Me too. ❤️ 💡

Posted : 16/10/2023 5:01 pm
Share: