Grid Worker
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifester
The Astral Traveler
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 349
Topic starter

What is behind Russia and Ukraine war. Why the russians people consciousness so low. Are they controlled by Putin? He supported by churches?! The religion in Russia started to blooming in his presidential time (25 years already). What he wants from Ukraine? When the war stop? Who is Putin? Why he is disrespect his own people and country? Does he powerful enough to control the world? Who stay behind his will and power? Thank you!

Posted : 11/04/2024 11:55 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2065

@olgabron Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 13/04/2024 9:01 am
(@maggieanne)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 41

There is so much Western propaganda about this issue. Putin has been a very good President for Russia, bringing Russia out of communism and into great economics, a return to the church and organic framing throughout the country.  Please watch some YouTube videos about touring Saint Petersburg and Moscow. The people are well educated and not of low consciousness at all. Edgar Cayce predicted that Russia would be the light of the world that helped us get out of our current demise and elevate spirituality.    Ukraine has essentially been part of Russia for 100's and 100's of years. About 30 years ago, Ukriane was given independence in a friendly manner. This was about the time that Russia dropped its communist form of government. When Putin was elected he started to get rid of a lot of corruption in Russia, but when Ukriane had to start to run itself, Ukriane became extremely corrupt and was considered the capital of human trafficking and other crimes to Europe. Without the support and protection of Russia, bad elements swarmed into Ukraine. The neo-cons of the West also brought their crimes to Ukriane. The current war started in 2014 with the illegal coupe of the lawfully elected president of the time in Ukraine. Talk about an insurrection!! The CIA has been toppling lawful government around the globe 100s of times. The 2014 coupe in Ukraine was designed and executed by the CIA, and Victoria Neuland of Biden's State Dept was a front person for this illegal coup.  I saw a video from a year or 2 before the 2014 coup where Victoria Neuland, McCain, and Kerry were in Ukriane rallying up the Ukrainians to ready them for war with Russia. They said they expected to be at war with Russia by 2017. This is one reason why Clinton and the other warmongers are so insanely upset that Trump got elected in 2016 because he stopped their war plans.  I was also a Democrat, but then I lived for 13 years in all-Democrat Philadelphia and became the target of Dem corruption when I was made ill from lead and mercury from a contaminated site next to my house that the city politicians dug up illegally to construct a home to make money. They nearly killed me with their retaliation tactics because I found out and collected evidence. So I was not going to vote in 2016 but then 2 days before the November election I had a dream and there was a map of eastern Europe and Russia and I saw that the west had circled Russia with missiles and arms. I woke terrified and knew that Hillary won there would be a war. So I voted for Trump in order to vote against war. All problems can be solved in time of peace but war is a failure of human intelligence. Then I started to watch Trump ( I had never he heard him give a speech but I had dream of war just before 9/11 and other dreams and knew to trust my dreams). Anyway, now we have that war with Russia.Yes - the USA started that war in 2014.  After the coup in 2014- western operatives started to train and give money and arms to the nazis in Ukraine and building them up to hate Russians and they started to kill 10s of 1000s of Russian speaking people in the eastern part of Ukriane and Dombas region where most of the people spoke Russian.  You can find many videos on this and hear the Ukraine nazi say that they only wanted pure blood Ukraine and wanted to kill those who were not. During  WW11, Ukriane largely sided with the SS NAZI and had their own concentration camps. Russia liberated Ukriane from the nazi and liberated the 1st concentration camp at the end of the war. Russia lost millions and millions of people in that war and were the REAL CAUSE of the German nazi losing. The Russians were our allies and we should have and should be their friends today. Europe would have lost to the Nazis if Russia had not beaten the Germans and entered Eastern Europe and Germany to liberate. They were still comminist then and there was fear of communism so Russia and Europe agreed to form the Eastern block as a buffer and Europe formed NATO as a defense military with the agreement to join together if they ever needed to defend against any threats. I can't think of any threats to the NATO alliance by Russia. It is a fallacy that Russia goes and invades other countries just to make them communist, especially since they have not been communist for over 30 years. Putin has wanted to be and has asked several times to be part of NATO-but Clinton refused - This was a stupid move to refuse, but warmongers do not want peace. They only want war.  Then the EU and USA started using NATO for offense reasons and started taking over more and more countries. These offensive moves are completely against the reasons for the creation of NATO- which is to keep peace and NOT to wage war. PUTIN watched NATO take over countries until Russia was surrounded by NATO, which was getting more offensive and being used to wage war instead of for peace. Libya was the biggest promise of Africa. They had the best economy in Africa and free education, including university for both men and women, getting everyone housed was a big deal, religious freedom, very modern. Plus, the world's longest and best aqueduct in all of history was built through the desert to bring water to everyone. The Qaudaffi set up a plan to create an African currency backed entirely by gold. This was the greatest step for Africa to get out of the destruction and oppression of colonialism ever. Mind you- Russia never colonized- unlike the west. Obama, Biden, and Clinton called in NATO and bombed the hell out of Libya, murdered their leader, and destroyed the aqueduct, which is a war crime. They also committed war crimes in Serbia, Yugoslavia area, and, of course, Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.  Putin and the rest of the world have been watching these mass murders and destruction of country after country by the USA for decades so when Putin saw the coup in Ukraine and the same plan and threats to Russia and killing Russian-speaking people since 2014 and getting surrounded by NATO forces- he saw what the west was planning. He tried over and over and over to take sense into the West, but the West was determined to have it's war with Russia, starting with a proxy war with Ukraine. It is bulLshit that the USA wants to "save" Ukraine. Did you notice how the war started when Biden got in office and Trump was out?  Russia offered a treaty with Zelesnky less than two months into the "special operations." But the USA got to Zelensy and state, pouring all kinds of money on him to get him to back out of any agreement with Russia.  Unlike the USA, which utterly destroys countries because the USA is there to steal and plunder gold and resources and keep everyone in eternal poverty, Russia actually avoids war crimes and actually rebuilds after the war.  Russia went into Afghanistan at one point because Afghan rebels were crossing their border and killing their people. Still, when Russia was in Afghanistan, they built schools, water supplies, factories, and all kinds of stuff that helped the people. When Russia was in the Eastern part of Ukraine, where a stronghold of Ukraine's modern day and the USA-backed nazi was, they quickly rebuilt apartment buildings for the people and provided a safe haven for the people. If you watch the regular people in those areas - they express gratitude for the Rusian and have very bad things to say about the Ukrainian soldiers. The USA does not go in to help the people in the many, many, many countries they have slaughtered. Putin wanted 3 things: 1) NO NATO IN UKRAINE- because he didn't want an off-the-rail and offensive NATO at his border aiming USA weapons at Russia.  2) He wanted no more Nazi in Ukraine. 3) He wanted them to STOP killing Russian-speaking people in the region. All was reasonably requested, but Ukraine, backed by the USA, refused because the USA really wanted a war with Russia. Plus, they wanted Ukraine to be destroyed so they could go in and get all the resources.   Haliburton has been in there for years> The USA wanted the gas and oil. It blew up the pipeline going to Europe- and now Europe is on the brink of starving - Russia was a great trade partner with Europe. But, USA neo-cons and corporations do not care about people or sovereign countries at all. Ukraine is absolutely destroyed because they were pushed by big windfalls of money and the corruption of their own leaders to keep up the war instead of agreeing to Putin's 3 simple demands. Putin does not want other countries and does not even want Ukraine. Putin wants to stop USA lust for war with it.  2 generations of Ukriane males are dead. Blackrock is planning its takeover and not the war. It is just about Western countries who still believe they can set u camp at the border of Russia and have their Russia war. One of the stupidest ideas ever. Now Russia and over half the world are uniting (BRICS), and Africa is rising and refusing the USA anything and kicking out the Western countries who have been sucking them dry for generations. USA lust for power and wealth has run out of time. USA has destroyed too many countries around the world and has forgotten its own citizens.  The world now sees they can join together, flourish, and leave is out of the picture. Look at the YouTube videos that show how well Russa is doing. Safe and clean streets and gorgeous, gorgeous art and culture. Well educated and healthy and people who are happy and proud of their history and how far they have come. Then look at the USA- crime everywhere,   poverty everywhere. a government that lies to us all the time. Extreme propaganda in our media. violence everywhere. Nobody is dying in the streets for drugs. Our own citizens and grandmothers are in prison as political prisoners and still committing war crimes and illegal coupes all over the world.  LOW Consciousness? ---in USA yes-- We could be a light in the world. Our Constitution is one of the great documents, but our government is tearing it apart. Now do you want me to tell you the history of Iran? 

Posted : 18/04/2024 2:33 am
(@maggieanne)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

Did you know that Russia outlawed serfs a couple of years before our civil war that freed the slaves?  It must have been something in the stars. They didn't have to fight a war over it, though. Just made the law. 

Posted : 18/04/2024 2:38 am
(@maggieanne)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

Did you know that Russia outlawed serfs a couple of years before our civil war that freed the slaves?  It must have been something in the stars. They didn't have to fight a war over it, though. Just made the law. 

"In 1861 serfdom, the system which tied the Russian peasants irrevocably to their landlords, was abolished at the Tsar’s imperial command. Four years later, slavery in the USA was similarly declared unlawful by presidential order. Tsar Alexander II (1855-81) shared with his father, Nicholas I, a conviction that American slavery was inhumane. This is not as hypocritical as it might first appear. The serfdom that had operated in Russia since the middle of the seventeenth century was technically not slavery. The landowner did not own the serf. This contrasted with the system in the USA where the negro slaves were chattels; that is, they were regarded in law as the disposable property of their masters. In Russia the traditional relationship between lord and serf was based on land. It was because he lived on his land that the serf was bound to the lord."

This post was modified 2 weeks ago by Margaret Motheral

Posted : 18/04/2024 2:38 am
(@kimber)
Member Registered
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Manifester
Light Codes: 638

@olgabron @maggieanne Olga, from my understanding Russian's love Putin. And Russia is not the problem. Ukraine is home of Nazi's and corruption. Look up the history of Ashkenazi (Satanists) ashkeNAZI. Zelensky was an actor and was selected for this role, he is a ridiculous puppet. Look who they just picked to be their ambassardor... Maria Bronovich... (Santanist) Programmer of all the selected music industry stars. Ukraine also is the hot spot for child trafficking, which is why she was probably put in that role. like Maggie said, watch out for the propaganda, everything we are told by the mainstream media is a lie. It is a script to manipulate the masses. Question everything, and always do your own research, and don't trust google. They are owned by the cabal. 

Posted : 18/04/2024 7:42 am
(@maggieanne)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge

@kimber Yes, if you can get through my long first response, I cover much of what you say—not all, of course. I think Russia has evolved very well throughout its challenging history. We need to allow countries to evolve in their own way. Here in the United States, we have so much we need to heal and look at. I think Putin has been a great leader in Russian history at this time, and the Russian people recognize that. The USA needs to look at itself.  I think all countries have their own dark night of the soul, and we are headed into our own great need to heal and self-reflect and stop messing with others. Peace!

Posted : 18/04/2024 10:30 am
Kimber reacted
Share: