Clear all

RH negatives

(@kimber)
Member Registered
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Manifester
Light Codes: 641
Topic starter

I would love to know where RH negatives play a role in all of this. There was a whole episode on ancient aliens on this, and many people who feel a connection to aliens are RH negative. So what does that mean? Also aren't the royal blood lines all RH negative? I know most presidents were. So does that mean RH- people have some reptilian blood within if the royals are? I always thought it was cool, like Jesus was supposedly AB-, which is the rarest blood type, and he is clearly not reptilian, so I thought RH negatives have like special alien blood or DNA in them (which is why we feel so connected). But after thinking about it, and how all the royals are also RH-, what does all this mean if they are reptilians? Is there some sort of connection? I am trying to piece it all together. Anyone here RH -? If EA can ask the GFL about this or channel it and tell us in a video to clear up some of these questions that would be amazing!

Posted : 16/04/2024 11:33 am
Kimberly Park and Jens reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 843

@kimber EA talked about blood types in this video 3 years ago, hope that helps you. But yeah loads of questions like yours pop up.

https://elizabethapril.com/video-post/qa-inner-earth-closing-portals-reps-blood-types-starseeds/

Posted : 17/04/2024 1:01 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2097

@kimber Good question!

Posted : 17/04/2024 4:19 am
(@kimber)
Member Registered
Manifester
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie awesome Arkie thanks:)

Posted : 17/04/2024 5:01 am
(@kimber)
Member Registered
Manifester
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie I watched it. AE did mention a little about it but didn't get too deep into it or mention Rh-. She said she would love to do a channeling at some point on all the different blood types and the connection. So that would be amazing, I hope this will be done soon because I have been fascinated over this topic for about 10 years trying to get to the bottom of it. I wondered do certain souls have to pick an RH- body to go into for a certain reason. And why do so many RH negs have a strong connection to aliens and the quest for knowledge. I did the jewelry quiz, and mine came up as anunnaki which is funny because I have always been obsessed with ancient civilizations especially Egypt and Greco Roman times. If I am a descendant of the anunnaki that would be pretty cool.

Posted : 17/04/2024 6:35 am
Share: