High Pitched Frequency Ringing

(@ninetysixlove)
Member Registered
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 163
Topic starter

Hey! A few years ago, i first experienced a high pitched ringing switch back and forth ear to ear waking me up in my sleep which was intense and at the time I was a bit intimidated due to my early days of awakening. But now that i have a bit of an understanding knowing that these frequencies could mean a range of things, i'm wondering how do i connect with these frequencies and create a better understanding of whats happening?

Over the past year or so, Its been more frequent than ever. Sometimes, when i'm at the movies, i'd hear these frequencies in my right ear... then a couple days later in my left. I sometimes hear them in my meditations swinging back & forth and when i'm close to going to bed.

No it is not tinnitis but the feeling is more of something else. I now some being work with frequencies to connect with us I know it could be a sign of shifting my frequency to a high one... etc etc... It doesn't hurt, it doesn't bother me but when it happens, i've been trying to just sit there and listen but then it just slowly fades away... any thoughts?

Peace & Love!

Posted : 03/01/2024 12:38 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2321

@jahmirieonj If you like, you can check this article https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/16144-high-pitched-sound-the-sound-from-the-spirit-world/

Posted : 06/01/2024 12:52 am
(@ninetysixlove)
Member Registered
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 163
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Beautiful! Thank you!

Posted : 06/01/2024 1:32 am
Share: