Clear all

Guidance on non system based home “school”

(@kromo)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 15
Topic starter

I would love input/direction/guidance regarding education. I homeschool my children (12 & 14yo)

They have never attended public school. As Much as I love the concept of homeschool I’m still noticing huge red flags (even more as I awaken) in the curriculum and programming. I am on a path to map out something different that’s out of the system. I’m not sure if that makes sense. Like if I don’t do a “school program” how can I help guide them in this aspect ? What “subjects”, content/info is important to include? Where would I find this info?
I already tailor the curriculum as needed but the more I awaken the less I want to even do “school” … i just don’t have anything else at this time …I am also UNlearning in this process as well. Any suggestions or point me in a direction to begin a “new way” is greatly appreciated 
❤️

Posted : 02/07/2023 9:30 am
Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2301

@kromo In one of EA member's Q&A sessions, she explained the difference between homeschool vs public school: https://elizabethapril.com/video-post/qa-lessons-letting-go-sun-update-weird-snow-akashic-records-number-signs-feeling-love-homeschool-vs-public-school-more-members-only/

Posted : 02/07/2023 5:37 pm
(@kromo)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 15
Topic starter

@lynp-2 thank you so much for reading my post and replying! W will def check it out ❤️I’m new here and still soaking up all the info and loving the beautiful energy here. ✨

Posted : 02/07/2023 7:05 pm
Share: