Notifications
Clear all

Black Earth Terra Preta

(@sonlottimox)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 27
Topic starter

Hi Elizabeth,

After I fell pregnant my life turned upside down. My husband and I ended up buying 130 ewes (sheep) and we started sheep farming in South Africa. I am fascinated by Regenerative Agriculture but it's been a tough road and I am doing a lot of research via YouTube but I would be very interested to hear any extraterrestrial input. In specific to soil, I have recently been looking into bio char and Terra Preta. The black earth is found in areas of the Amazon. There are many theories on how it was made. Natural, by mistake or on purpose. Can you ask the GFL if they know

How was Terra Preta made?

How we can improve our own soils?

Or alternatively would you be willing to remote view into these time periods and share it in a video. I feel farming gets a really bad name at times, but there are so many good people doing their best but they have been brainwashed for a long time into believing that the current chemical agriculture system is the only way. I truly believe it is not but as much as I like the idea of gardens this needs to reach farming in a large scale way to shift food, our relationship with and impact on nature. Many thanks and blessings Sonja

Posted : 07/11/2023 11:50 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge