Cat
(@cat-2)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 51
Topic starter

Hola E.A. 😀
2 things here...From my understanding, Aliens are no longer allowed here in Earths realm, and are being called back or drawn back?? .... So what I am wondering is what is happening to the aliens that are currently still here? As 2 weeks ago I was attacked by tall Greys. I created a vortex of light and a small portal and they were gone, and closed the portal. ugggh!
Also, ships are not landing on earth until most of the planet is shifted to a higher consciousness... so why so much HYPE with everyone? As I look and feel around the planet, this could be awhile! 
Whats really going on?? 
Thanks for all of your work and to all of Team EA! 
Catherine (cat)

Posted : 09/06/2023 12:22 pm
viktoriabrilliant, Nick Quinn, kriyajoy and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2322

@cat-2 Thank you so much for posting your questions!

Posted : 12/06/2023 11:12 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@rbaez57)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 536

Yes EA, I would like to know also. Are ET space craft being shot down by new weapons the dark gov't/corporate has produced? Is that why they are being pulled back? Something to do with these new radar type weapons with scalar weapon technology detecting them and shooting them down when they materialize in our atmosphere. 

Posted : 15/06/2023 12:40 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@rbaez57 Yes and No:) There is a quarantine in effect. The GFL prevents nefarious ETs from reinforcing the cabal. They also prevent cabal or nefarious ETs from escaping. The GFL has hunted and cleared all the negative ETs from what I understand. Now the block-aid is really used to prevent Negative ET intrusion and to keep the human cabal from leaving the planet. The GFL has some clean up 🧹 work to do regarding some really bad people that thrive on a,”Power over Others” mentality. Inherited from the original Draco ET infiltration. The stuff that you’re seeing in the way of UAP’s or “down craft” are cabal owned and operated, not GFL or benevolent ET craft. Unfortunately there is a lot to unpack to fully understand the history here on Earth as it relates to the current control and economic slavery systems in place that oppress the population. We did have a nefarious ET invasion but they are gone. Now their humans (cabal) run the show. This is what’s going to change in our future. The 5th dimension is a “service to others” mentality. Can’t have both systems in place, one has to go to make room for the new. Hope this helps provide on info.

Posted : 07/07/2023 8:03 am
Jodi C reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@nickq1233 You mean the UAP's that are obvious and covered all over media, are Cabal right?  You have video-taped craft. There's real ones being sighted aren't there? And probably by many that don't speak up about it. I thought they were everywhere in the skies, just not obvious to the whole of the population. Lily Nova even videotaped a lot of them. 

I saw what they called a whistle blower on the news talking about aliens being dangerous and showing a pic of a grey saying something about how they have murdered people before. Starting their bullshit already. Man I can only imagine what they're going to do to freak everyone out about. They've got the means to do it all.  There are new crop circles coming up too that are way cool. 

Posted : 11/07/2023 1:00 pm
Pat Wal and Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rainyangel616 Yep:) “UAP”s are cabal. The real ET craft you can see in my footage. At least Telosion ET. I’ve seen other videos on YouTube, and on this forum and in Lily telegram group of real ET craft too. Lily has a bunch of footage. The only time I’ve seen the human owned and operated UAP’s are from “government leaked” videos. Of course they are branded as unidentified, lol. Tic tacs, triangles, bell shaped, all human owned, operated and “identified”. Man, they just don’t stop, do they? Dr Greer is ahead of their plan at least. Getting the information out prior to them executing a false flag fake ET invasion. I wouldn’t put it passed them to try still anyways. Not the smartest group of humans any more. They lost their Draco ET support. GFL took care of that problem:) Draco are smart, the remaining cabal is not very smart. You can see the flubs happening weekly with their schemes. The GFL is supporting the people and have done so much already and will continue to support as we navigate these uncharted waters. 

I don’t think the whistle blowers are bad. But I do think they are guided by the cabal and allowed to see some things and read other things. The compartmentalization or “stove pipe “ process allows the cabal to influence people significantly. The truth is, these whistle blowers are only reciting Information provided to them. Someone is controlling the information. That’s where we get the narrative of a nefarious ET group that has killed humans. If we could count the number of humans killed by the cabal to keep this a secret it would trump by magnitude any deaths resulting from an ET. The deaths they are referencing to were caused by Draco and Greys at an earlier time. I have no beef with greys. They only defend themselves but Draco are evil, child male*****ing shit bags. Pardon my French. Glad they have been removed. No additional Draco will come here to reinforce the cabal with the quarantine in place. Any Draco remaining will be hunted aggressively. I think they are pretty well cleared out of this star system now. We have to be diligent as to what we see happening in the way of “ET disclosure”. The cabal will try to control the narrative in order to try to prevent the truth from coming out. The truth is dark. Once the child trafficking tragedies come to surface that should be it for the cabal. Unfortunately the average human on Earth will believe most of what their Cabal representatives tell them. It requires an incredible amount of proof and evidence to convince an average sleeping person of the harsher truths. We like to ignore and suppress the really dark , difficult truths. Human nature, but this has to change. Change is coming.

Posted : 11/07/2023 6:34 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@jub3)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT

Apologies, i have not read all the replies to this post yet.
I want to point out this research i found not long ago...
https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Frequency_(Static)_Fences

Posted : 11/07/2023 7:58 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@nickq1233  I know, it amazes me how trusting people still are of the media and everything.  The Stevn Greer info was incredible during that June 12th conference. He has a documentary out now, called "The Lost Century,' that I'd like to watch.  There's a new movie out now called "The Sound of Freedom," about child trafficking and bringing awareness to it.  It's getting hugely popular.  People are saying they are extremely affected after seeing it. 

I'm not sure Greer is aware of certain things that are going on like the Reptilians and stuff, maybe he is, but he probably wouldn't mention any of that kind of stuff, otherwise he might not be taken as seriously by people if he starts talking about the Reptilian agenda and stuff.  He just says the shadow government. I don't know. But It's like different people have different information and specialties that they are using to spread information, their own mission and purpose.  I like to try and pull them all together and learn as many facets as I can of the same thing. 

Posted : 12/07/2023 9:09 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@jub3 Yeah. There is a suppression and frequency generator projected from the moon. The Draco, nefarious ET's modified the frequencies at some point to suppress the population and instill stress, fear and other negative emotions. They are parasitic in nature and thrive off the human population projecting negative emotions. The GFL has taken over the system on the moon. The negative frequency generator suppresses the 5th density energies as well. Gaia is already 5th dimensional. The GFL has to reduce the suppression gradually or we would experience pretty intense, shocking realties. We're at the upper 4th, approaching lower 5th now. Once we fully anchor in the 5th density energies, the GFL can turn of the suppression system. Unfortunately, the cabal still operates HARP and is still trying to broadcast negative frequencies. Shungite is huge for EMF protection. I wear shungite every day around my neck. I used to wear a magnetic field generator around my neck tuned at 7.8hz which was the Schuman resonance but now that's changing so I can't use that artificial field generator anymore. It will be nice once we finally get all of the different nefarious systems decommissioned. Earth life struggles.........Can't happen fast enough for me but I'm impatient. 🙂

Posted : 12/07/2023 1:50 pm
Rainyangel and julian be reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rainyangel616 Definitely hats off to Dr Greer. He's getting ahead of a plan that the cabal has been working on for the last 3 years. Yeah, the child trafficking is really tragic. I've been receiving messages for a while about children held against their will used for sex trafficking and other horrible things. I've received visions of different children locked up in cages underground. It's a tragedy that has been in action for a very long time from what I understand. The Draco have done this on other planets as well. The Draco are pedophiles and so are elements of the human cabal. Look at Jeffrey Epstein. He was trafficking children for nefarious purposes to leaders around the world. The negative energies associated with this evil act fed the Dracos nefarious plans for a long time. There are actions happening right now to try to free the remaining children currently locked up but its super sad and tragic. 🙁

Posted : 12/07/2023 2:08 pm
(@jub3)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT

@nickq1233 What can you say about all these fires?  Are they caused by nefarious humans or ETs using 5G wireless towers?  Wikipedia says that 5G is capable of producing microwaves and the video on rumble.com titled "Global fires = global control..." with the forensic arbourist shows images of places burnt to the ground but the needles on the surrounding trees are not burned, indicative of fires started using microwaves.

This post was modified 10 months ago by julian be

Posted : 25/07/2023 6:44 am
(@rbaez57)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU

I understand the fires in California in the past few years were caused by laser weapons the military has and is now being used in other states to start fires. What I can only guess the reason behind this is to consolidate the masses to cities for better control. The reason I think lasers were used is because of the way things burned. Example, tree burned but branches didn't. Or one house burned but others didn't or tree burned but the surrounding grass didn't. It sounds too selective as far as fires go. More like a laser weapon target. And the fires were instinctanionus from one location to another. Just does not add up.

Posted : 25/07/2023 8:45 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@jub3 Unfortunately, the cabal has the ability to impact natural disasters. They have directed energy weapons that can initiate earthquakes, start fires, create hurricanes and things like this. They use these methods to create chaos and struggle for the population. There's a large, directed energy weapon system in Antartica (ice cube neutrino observatory) and in Alaska (HARP). There are space-based systems too in the lower atmosphere. The Antarctic weapon system is ridiculous and is responsible for earthquakes that have caused damage and loss of life in other countries. It's all bad and the capability is downright scary knowing who's operating these weapon systems. Luckily the GFL is here and is able to mitigate a lot of the destructive frequencies and different effects of these systems, but they are in operation still and are used regularly. There are "white hat" whistle blowers that have already testified before congress regarding some of these weapon systems. The issue is these systems are being operated outside of the normal governmental authorities. Congress has no clue and is in the dark just like most of the population. We have a cabal that is inherently evil. They try to continue on with the nefarious actions that the Draco ET's created and maintained but they are only human. I can't wait until this information is accepted by the general public. We have to experience a period of revelations and luckily the current whistle blowers are helping move that along. We need change yesterday. It's difficult to know what they are doing but not have the ability to stop them. The GFL can mitigate some of these actions but if I was given the authority for one day to take control of a combative fleet.... Oh man, I would burn all of those systems to the ground in less than an hour. And physically remove every negative member of this cabal and secret power over others society. That's why they don't give me that ability. lol. Divine timing, right? At least that's what they have to keep telling me:). ❤️ I'm not good at "patience" or slow action. I want to take direct action and do it forcefully and yesterday. lol.

Posted : 25/07/2023 10:17 am
Rainyangel reacted
(@rbaez57)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU

Like EA says. Some of these incidences are contracted to happen. So I think it is why the GFL doesn't stop some of those systems. But I do know we as humans are able to do what we can to help our fellow human beings, to try to awaken them as they search for answers which is why I believe I am still here on this planet and am planning on continuing my task to do whatever I can to bring awareness into their lives. Unfortunately I don't have the gifts as others do, but I do have the Love of the source in my heart which is a good place to start.

Posted : 25/07/2023 10:44 am
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE

@rbaez57 Awesome man. That’s what it’s all about. Helping each other out. We all have our missions and reasons for being here. The important thing is that we stick together and support each other. Lead with love and gratitude as much as possible. ❤️ We all came here together. We stick together and we’ll ascend together. Then we’ll finally go home together. As for gifts, you have them. We all have them. It’s just about healing and activating to bring them back to you. Those abilities are innate abilities. You just have to reactivate and learn how to use them. If I did it, anyone can do it. 🙂

Posted : 25/07/2023 8:23 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: