GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Wellness Bundle Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 307
Topic starter

Hello, asking about alien abductions and being used as a surrogate for alien hybrids. Also, I often and even rarely remember dreams. I have a strong sense that I go to work at night but I'm not sure what I'm doing and my youngest child has similar dreamless nights.

Is there anything I can do to help protect my own female human children from this experience or did they already agree to this in their contract? Is this the family business? It took me almost fifteen years to have my own children.

I have memories of aliens in my room, taking me, tapping on the window and there is a bright light and then I don’t remember. I do have some terrifying memories of them taking the children out of me, but they do a telepathic amnesia and then I can’t recollect it all. 

The Question for the Collective is: Where are these alien babies going? Other planets? Other dimensions? I have a sense too that I’ve agreed to this in all my past lives. Can anyone relate? Share experience? This is hard work. That is all. 

Posted : 22/05/2023 7:02 am
Topic Tags
Share: