THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
JOURNEYER
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
AMBASSADOR BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 494
Topic starter

Hey EA! Thanks for all you do💫✨

I recently listened to an episode on cosmic disclosure the series on Gaia. This show has 19 seasons and has been going for quite some time. In one of the last or second to last episodes, a military intelligence official supposedly on the good guys team, Randy, stated that project blue beam is going to occur in 2024 without a doubt. However, in his briefing that he was read, it stated that the cabal or powers that be have taken this disclosure event into their own hands to make a much more menacing attack on humanity. Originally they said they would work on disclosure together but back stabbed the good guys by choosing a more evil species ( that is working with the nazis apparently ) to attack, depopulate and instill fear. He said that the alien attack will very likely be with a terrifying ( to the human mind ) insectoid species and it will be like the Ukraine war but all over the planet in all major cities. Is this fear mongering? I have been following this man and show for far too long to know that they have never been so certain of these things than now. From the spiritual side of things it all sounds like it’s going to be all right, but from the US military view point it sounds like it’s going to be killer bugs running down the street eating grandmas and kids head off. I usually tune out to crazy fear mongering like this, but there is something so casual and certain about his information that I had to ask you what you think. This guy Randy is saying that this event either way has to happen in order for humanity to come together. He says the cabal will try to use it against us but the good guys believe it will only bring us together more. He said our brains will only have one choice, team human or team killer bug… rather than a take me to your leader situation, where we can decide to not want that connection and ignore it. He said the good extraterrestrials who stay after to help with the clean up and rebuilding will be the ones who teach us to live together in harmony finally.

Im just really hoping that I don’t have to prep for massive bug invasions😰😅. Where is the best place to live? Is a neighborhood 30 minutes from a city far enough? Should I have my windows ready to get boarded up? What even could I do to protect my kitties and my family? It just seems like we are predestined and have to sit here like sitting ducks not knowing what’s actually coming. 

Anyways, sorry if this is all too looney! I just can’t shake the idea of it out of my head. I guess I just was curious if the GFL is withholding this info for own sanity if it is actually true?

Trying to hold the highest possible timeline ahead🙏

Posted : 20/08/2023 8:13 pm
Gina reacted
Topic Tags
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS