Wi-Fi, EMF, 5G, wearable tech

(@sara-jackson33)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
Light Codes: 388
Topic starter

Considering we are all energy beings, and we are affected by electromagnetic energy, I am wondering if our exposure to Wi-Fi signals 5G signals, ev charging stations, even as simple as smart watches, and Bluetooth earbuds all the time, if it’s affecting us, our energy, or DNA and if so, how do we counteract those effects or protect ourselves? personally, I know when I sit in front of a computer or have too much exposure to technology it drains my energy and I have to get outside and be a nature and ground myself. Just wondering if you have any other insights or tips on this since it’s literally embedding in our lives it seems. 

Posted : 02/07/2023 7:19 am
Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@sara-jackson33 Thank you for sending the questions!

Posted : 02/07/2023 5:40 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 999

@sara-jackson33 Excellent question and EA just posted a video on this topic. We know emf, 5g et cetera is affecting our body. EA said it will take another 10-15 years before it will be taken care of. We starseeds can do some things now, as maybe we are/were more sensitive to radiation. First protect our aura with shields, light bubbles, anti-resonant filters so our body is protected. Raise our frequency by awakening, stimulate joy and Unconditional Love. This really works in my experience.  However, sometimes you're drown in 3D, or attacked and your shield lowers down. Then it's good to know around the world ppl are developing devices to solve this emf thingy for us, and for the world. There are many, I'll mention a few.

Posted : 07/04/2024 4:31 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU

These devices are randomly found, i never used them. (I use another thing to put my house in protection. For 20years now.) First thing i found on the www is relatively affordable, and Dutch 😉. The EMFhealthcard.com is a creditcard size device to carry with you. It transforms bad frequencies into good ones. Costs about 90$

Posted : 07/04/2024 4:40 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU

This is such an interesting topic. The next device i read about is more expensive, about 4k $ but it looks so promising and just cool! It's called the DPE100. This pillar is to be put into the ground  and it transforms all bad emf into healthy frequencies. You will be able to heal very fast from anything, sleep better, the plants grow better and even storms will not affect the area. Really fascinating! https://dpe100.com/

Posted : 07/04/2024 4:48 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU

What i use myself is -i forgot the name or brand- 4 "bio-resonators", wooden blocks the size of a finger, containing I presume 2 magnets but i never opened them. They each go on every wall of the house, NSWE. But in a carefully chosen position. Once in place they work together and put the house in kind of resonance, combating all incoming radiation, even bad leylines.

Posted : 07/04/2024 5:01 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU

Then for your wifi inside the house there are special wifi routers that have the same wifi functionality as other. But they don't radiate constantly. They sense 2x per second if wifi is needed. If not, it's switched off. "Normal" wifi stations radiate all the time at full power. So, 99% less radiation and energy use. Search for it, you will find it.

Posted : 07/04/2024 5:06 pm
Share: