Notifications
Clear all

Vibrating bed

(@youarenotalone1)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 369
Topic starter

I'm trying to figure out why for the past couple of years my bed vibrates for long periods sometimes during the day but mosty at night. I checked my floor and its not vibrating so it can't be from something in or around my house.  I've said a prayer in case it is something and told it to leave just in case but it still happens. Last night it happened and when I fel asleep I had a very vivid dream or experience. I am a female. I was flying and being chased by vampire like beings and there was another female that I don't know trying to help me. I woke up but when I went back to sleep I was in the same dream.  Was just wanting anyones expertise, knowledge, advise or opinion on this and if there is something I need t do.  Thankyou. 

Posted : 24/05/2024 10:55 am
(@nalinipine)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
Light Codes: 723

omg, my bed vibrates too, I have wondered about this for so long. It hasnt done it in some time now, but it used to be almost nightly. Like a shaking vibration and i checked everywhere and no vibrations in the house. It would wake me up and when awake I would still feel the vibration. I dont have answers, but it also happens to me.

Posted : 24/05/2024 3:24 pm
(@youarenotalone1)
Member Registered
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 369
Topic starter

@nalinipine I'm glad I'm not alone on this. We should  keep in touch.

Posted : 24/05/2024 7:27 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 1423

@youarenotalone1 @nalinipine There are more ppl with the same issue 

https://elizabethapril.com/community/postid/30873/

Posted : 24/05/2024 9:44 pm
(@nalinipine)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER

Yes, I agree.  It is a strange feeling, we can share insights if we have any. 

Posted : 24/05/2024 11:33 pm
(@nalinipine)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER

@lighthealer_arkie , thank you ! 

Posted : 24/05/2024 11:34 pm
Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
BOOK BADGE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
JOURNEYER
LOVE ATTRACTION
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
SPIRIT GUIDED
GFL PARTICIPANT
REALITY BREAKER
GET WOKE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 2976

@youarenotalone1 Interesting!

Posted : 25/05/2024 4:11 am
(@nataliemorel-2)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 851

Me too! So for about ten years on and off) I’ve had an entity attached to me, now I know it’s a reptilian. But my bed does this too. I even had my roommate feel my bed and had her feel the vibrations. It would happen every night. Finally just recently about thee months ago it quit when I stared to invite my sprit guides, archangel Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, and Rafael. And also god/ source energy and Yashua, my star family and so on. I do it every night and I have to even do it when I come back from going to the bathroom at at night because it will happen and also I get burned on my feet and my feet turn really hot, that’s when I know I’m not protected. I always first invite my team first and then say “protect me from lower vibration entities, negative energy’s and evil spirits. Protect me from black magic. Protect me from negative thoughts and any negative doings on to me while I’m in my bed and while I sleep.” Literally I have to say it or otherwise it happens and it really hurts when I get burned on my feet and it happens right away as soon as I lay down, so I have to say it right away. I wish I would have known this sooner, I had suffered so much over the years. From sexual trauma from this thing and physical pain. Very scary incidents that no one would believe, well I know you guys would but it’s so out there it’s so hard to believe. One night last week I woke up from a nightmare and I didn’t even think about it but I said “sprit guides! Help me! Help me!” And it was so crazy! At first I thought it was a dog because it was so big but I felt this gost dog walk up me and lay on my head and then it starting purring. It was my cat I just lost a year ago. She was laying on my head lol. I miss her so much, and three days before that I was crying to my mom that I don’t know why anyone would take an animal that someone loves from someone. I have no kids and never loved anything or anyone so much that was taking away from me. I couldn’t imagine a parent loosing a child. But anyway I always thought I was alone on this, but im glad I found a solution to help others. I hope this will help you. 

Posted : 30/05/2024 7:21 am
Share: