Turncoat Reptilian

(@david-sist-2)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 376
Topic starter

Hello beautiful community!

I have always admired David Icke and his fearless approach to the truth, and just today I came across this information about him from Cody Singh:

”David Icke’s aura is Green secondary Violet. 💚💜 He has a ton of turncoat reptilian (benevolent starseed nature). Looks like this image I found online [I have attached this image]. Not exactly but as close as I could find. His scales are darker in color than you see in the image I posted, with more of a tint of hunter green and bits of that blue you see there.

💚 Green is his visionary aspect that takes his very esoteric ideas and plugs them into a very logical, pragmatic building process for a new paradigm in the New World. His green is the frequency in him that takes his consciousness, and knows how to create mass awareness through his career and success.

💜 Secondary Violet is the aspect of him that is a bit of a spiritual teacher. Violet is the heart, love, and PASSION that infiltrates his extensive work. Violet is the part of him that is more open to spirituality and other worldly thinking.”

Well, I can honestly say that I have NEVER heard the term ‘turncoat reptilian’, and I would love some more information about this! For instance, does this mean that he is a shapeshifter in this life? Or was he born human and his Starseed origin is Reptilian like others would say ‘oh you are a Pleiadian or Lyran or Andromedan or Grey Starseed’?

Thank you for reading this far and I look forward to what information comes forward on this topic 🙏

Warm regards,

David ✨

Posted : 17/01/2024 12:54 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER