Clear all

Starseeds and Reincarnation

(@i-16)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 410
Topic starter

Hello- In one of your videos you mentioned that about 10- 12% of people are starseed volunteers (and growing) I feel like I am def. a starseed but my question is, if we were to have lived in the Atlantean/Lemurian age would we not be starseeds as we have been here for so long? I was under the impression starseeds came about more recently and were called on after Atlantis. Also if someone were not a volunteer and were "earth based" do they just keep coming back to earth? Thats a scary thought LOL but knowing that its going to get better is reassuring. 🙂 Thank you EA

Posted : 12/04/2024 12:20 pm
Kimber and Janae Leigh reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2145

@i-16 Thank you for your questions!

Posted : 13/04/2024 9:37 am
(@mynameissiemanym)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 90

hey i-16, i hope you are well. starseeds come from different backgrounds, yes many starseeds are considered first timers to earth but the majority have had atleast one past experience on this planet, so its very possible for you to have atlantean/lemurian connections. earthbound souls are earthbound, because their collective consciousness/spirit is earth's collective consciousness/spirit. that itself is not a big deal as we all belong to a collective/spirit. earthbound souls are from earth's spirit. all this shift and starseed experience is about earth's spirit shifting to a new vibration and we are here to observe or help to ease the event. all earthbound souls would eventually advance and rejoin their collective but it will take time for majority of them. advancing requires a shift in their thoughts.

Posted : 14/04/2024 4:02 pm
Janae Leigh reacted
Share: