(@wiccan_elements)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
Light Codes: 108
Topic starter

Hi EA, 

I just had a query. Can you be a starseed and have reincarnated as a different star race elsewhere as well as humans too? 
because I recently got a huge light language activation from my star soul family origins and I cried so much I felt home, and heard the word Mintaka, so I looked it up and instantly knew this is my souls origin. 
But I’ve also felt a deep connection with Andromeda and Sirius too, could it be possible that I am from all 3 and many more?

kind regards 

Gem x

Posted : 30/11/2023 4:15 am
(@anitakaiserwellness)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 9

I personally feel connected to a variety of different places.  I had a session once where I remembered being a light being that was just like a blob of light - and then I know there are all kinds of others that I just haven't tuned into yet.  When i read the 3 waves of volunteers many of the places resonated.  Our linear human minds find it so hard to imagine the expansiveness possible.  ❤️ 

Posted : 01/12/2023 11:36 am
(@wiccan_elements)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
Topic starter

@anitakaiserwellness oh wow that so cool! I tried to have a regression session but it didn’t work. She tried for 6 hours but I just didn’t connect with her. I didn’t feel comfortable enough to be taken under enough if that makes sense, I was resisting. And she kept saying my name wrong which didn’t help haha x

Posted : 01/12/2023 3:33 pm
(@anitakaiserwellness)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 9

@wiccan_elements omfg that would be horrible - I have never done regression these have all been during healing sessions of various different kinds.  In the work I do people sometimes have these sorts of past life experiences and there is so much more bleed through happening these days - but from my perspective nervous system safety is the most important thing.

Posted : 01/12/2023 4:22 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2330

@wiccan_elements Thank you for your question!

Posted : 04/12/2023 6:05 am
(@wiccan_elements)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
Topic starter

@lynp-2 💕

Posted : 05/12/2023 7:07 am
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 146

@wiccan_elements hi! I am a past life regression therapist (QHHT) and for people like you who cannot go under I use a surrogate/proxi who connects to your energy and does the session for you, have you heard about that technique?   That person is a telepath and he/she visits your past lives and releases what needs to be released. With that technique you can understand get info about your soul origin as well.

Yes you can be a starseed and have reincarnated as a different star race elsewhere as well as humans too. I often have clients who visit in same session terrestrial lives and cosmic lives!

Oh my goodness I cant imagine saying a client's name wrong, that's the best way for you to NOT let go and go under. The relationship with the therapist is very important 😉

This post was modified 5 months ago by Marie GUERDIN

Posted : 05/12/2023 7:22 am
Share: