Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 709
Topic starter

Hello Elizabeth,

It’s always a treat, and I feel enlightened to be able to be a part of this community and learn from everything you channel/offer🙏😊! I’ve been torn on what question to ask, of course I have plenty, but I thought I would pose a question that could apply to many.

I noticed for most of my life I have very addictive tendencies. I’m wondering why some people seem to have these tendencies more than others? I know I can use these tendencies as my superpower and create a positive outlet, but many times it seems to hinder me and I get lost, stagnant, disoriented and imbalanced.

My family and I are concerned that the youth addicted to electronics/screens may need tons of therapy and unlearning to rewire and train their brain/body/souls to be present and self aware in reality. The youth seem to be distracted and jaded nowadays from overexposure to screens at early age. I was kind of thinking that since everything happens for a reason, there will be a bright side to kids being wired this way, and the pendulum will someday swing the other direction. I guess the bottom line is, why are some people more affected with addiction than others?

Posted : 10/03/2023 12:06 am
Bret R reacted
Topic Tags
(@wackmike81)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Psychic Badge
Ambassador Badge
Grid Worker
Wellness Bundle Badge
Love Attraction
System Override
Book Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1

i love this question. and as i'm writting i feel this is ancestral liniage stuff. through out our histrey for example the cival war era opiate addiction was so i beleive they called the cival war disease or addiction. i believe some of our addictions are carried on in our cellular and maybe etheric dna.. all of which can be cleared.. but  it usually if we are not aware can take years to finally recognise

Posted : 10/03/2023 12:33 pm
(@universalash333)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Book Badge
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 709
Topic starter

Hello, yes…I totally understand where you’re coming from!! I’m sure a lot of addictive tendencies do come from a lineage of our ancestors, and obviously generational trauma passed down through our DNA. I feel like there’s all different aspects of this though. Because we have our soul which chooses what life we want to enter, so maybe we choose these types of families to learn from and embrace the dynamics of addiction. I feel like we can’t just attribute it all to our DNA or family heritage though, there’s got to be more to it there’s gotta be a reason why we contracted this to happen.

I know when I am very interested in some thing and driven, I have this all or nothing, do or die mentality that allows me to put a large amount of uninterrupted energy into that particular activity which can be helpful if you need that dedication and commitment, but it also can leave me imbalanced; also I sometimes lack the self awareness to take care of myself as much as I normally would (eat, sleep,etc) when I am diving in that deep! Sometimes addictive tendencies, seem to feel more like passion and an anal commitment🤣 

part of me really doesn’t resonate with the word addiction just because of all the polarizing views on it. I guess because I’m technically a recovering addict, I get tired of all the Terminology….AND all of the labels…. I feel like the more I keep telling myself I’m an addict, I reinforce that behavior. 

well, this long winded reply went on a tangent. I appreciate your feedback, and I was excited to read what you had to say. Thank you for your input🙏🌞✌️

Posted : 10/03/2023 9:02 pm
Christa and Bret R reacted
(@martynafedyk)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Grid Worker
Hidden Human History
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 209

I sometimes feel like we created addictions, so we don't face this dense, 3D reality. It's a form of escape. We avoid being in our bodies - either we run to spirituality and try to reach higher levels, or we run into drugs, sex, cigarettes, social media and food because it's too painful for some to be human.

Posted : 18/03/2023 5:16 am
Share: