Notifications
Clear all

Simulation VS Spirit Connection

(@jennifer)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
Topic starter

• Hello! I’ve been grappling with this question for awhile now. How can we be both, in a simulation while also experiencing a strong connection to spirit? Is that connection just a part of the simulation? For example, when I look up at the moon and the Sun and the stars I feel such a strong connection that runs deep through my ancestral lineage. I have a hard time reconciling that it also may be part of a simulation and therefore not real. I do not understand how both can be true. Please help me understand. 

Posted : 01/04/2023 2:25 pm
Bret R reacted
(@scolere06)
Reiki master Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 190

@jennifer

It is because you are spirit. You are the programmer. It is all real and not real at the same time. What is reality if not the emotions and thoughts you experience at any given moment, right now. You chose to be here at this moment. If you are experiencing recollection of past lives, that just means you are leveling up. The whole point to me is just like when you set up a board game. You sit down, place all the characters on a board and say, begin! You then change who you are to experience joy, stress, anxiety, frustration, peace, happiness, love, fear, etc. The only difference is, in the game(simulation) you set up, you lose memories at the start of the game (life) experience. Once you figure out that this is all something you set up, it is easy to see you are all the characters at the same time, it is easy to love all of the characters, because it is all just you being really creative. 

Posted : 01/04/2023 4:19 pm
jennifer reacted
Share: