Clear all

Simulation theory

(@kriyamagnolia)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 436
Topic starter

I’ve heard you and others speak to the idea, that we are living in a simulation and it’s created into form as we observe it. My question is, “who’s” observations create it? Is it just humans? Or all animals? Or all life forms? 

Posted : 20/04/2024 5:53 pm
(@mynameissiemanym)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 90

greetings kriyamagnolia. spirit or soul collective is a gathering and center of mass energy which we often join in order to spiritually advance as a collective. we can advance individually as small pieces of energy concentration that we are without joining any spirit/collective if we wanted to. spirit exist in a different plane of existence than the reality where "form" and "shape" exist. spirit like a simulation engine have gave us a space to exist on as shapes and forms. at first, they created less complex forms and shapes but slowly, those shapes and form advanced enough to create their own forms and shapes. just like how we are creating robots and artificial intelligence. as we experience this plane of forms and shapes, we are adding all we experience to the collective/spirit, which is helping the collective to create more advanced forms and shapes. i hope i was able to give you the answer that you needed.

Posted : 20/04/2024 6:28 pm
Zoe Mayen reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker