Physical Symptoms A...

Notifications
Clear all

Physical Symptoms ALWAYS come from energy?

(@christinekoz)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 674
Topic starter

Hi EA,

We know that physical symptoms manifest from energy imbalances in the body, but is this ALWAYS the case? Couldn’t weather truly be the reason why I get a stuffy nose every morning or is it because I have blocked emotions in my sinuses? It could be that we are just so programmed to believe that physical symptoms come from something else and never within (unless we use the “genetics” excuse); therefore, I struggle with seeing the truth in this. Thank you for your insight! - Christine 

Posted : 08/02/2024 4:41 am
KK and EA reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@christinekoz Thank you for your question!

Posted : 08/02/2024 8:20 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 992

@christinekoz In homeopathy, acupuncture and other healing methods i practiced, i learned that every illness is preceeded by an energetic change before it becomes physical.

The allergic reaction is what it is: allergic. The very first time you got this nose complaints , it was this weather. Now your body has coupled the two. But it has really nothing to do with the weather. You have to de-couple it. 

So what's a running nose actually? It has nothing to do with chemicals, cold or lack of vitamins. It is one reaction to trauma. Something bad happened that you didn't see coming. Your smell wasn't good enough to scent the coming danger. So the body reacts with making more smelling cells. After the trauma has been fully processed and you're convinced to preface dangers better, now the body can release the extra cells, with liquid. Now you experience a running nose.

Posted : 09/02/2024 4:07 pm
Share: