Notifications
Clear all

Personality Types and Egos

(@jimmypitt66)
Freedom Fighter Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 231
Topic starter

I'm curious whether our personality is imprinted on our soul (as in you only have one), or whether it changes across the full spectrum of types & egos with every reincarnation until you reach Mastery of each type and its specific Ego.  Several weeks ago Elizabeth mentioned that she's an ENTJ on the Myers-Briggs types (same here 😉), and I've long since studied both MB as well as the Enneagram, which I would be fascinated to understand the origins of this topic, particularly the Enneagram which is rooted in these ancient Carl Jung studies and under the basis that there are 9 types, but beyond that so many varying layers of "subtypes" and "wings" and integration and disintegration when we are in a good state of being or stress. I can attest that the more you learn about this, the more it explains all of our human reactions and central around the Ego, which ultimately needs to be let go off in order to reach your purest form of enlightenment and best self.

Attached MB and Enneagram snips for those interested or curious about it.  I would recommend Helen Palmer for details on love relationships/work and Russ Hudson's work as well. 

Thanks for this community and EA for the knowledge she brings.

This topic was modified 1 year ago by jimmypitt66

Posted : 16/03/2023 11:56 am
martynafedyk reacted
Share: