Notifications
Clear all

Michael Jackson

(@zoemayen)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 942
Topic starter

Given Michael Jackson's huge legacy with his music, I am really curious to understand at what point he seems to have been 'taken out' and first cloned (as you have mentioned in a few videos, EA). Was it before or after huge albums of his like "Thriller" and "Bad"? I've been wondering how much of the music we know so well is the original MJ's and how much of it was created and performed by a clone. And was he at any point under Reptilian control?

Any insight or thoughts on this welcome! 🙂 Thanks! 

Posted : 21/04/2024 12:31 pm
(@jjp)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guide Bundle
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 247

Yes I've had Michael Jackson on my mind too. 

Not channelling but make of this what you will! 

Thriller (1982) preshadowed things with MJ famously appearing as a dancing corpse. 

On January 27, 1984 (nothing Orwellian to see here) on the set of a Pepsi commercial, due to the use of pyrotechnics, MJ was badly burned and taken to hospital. 

Afterwards his facial features were altered and he took to wearing his signature hat and glove. He subsequently released albums Bad and Dangerous. 

The accident happened EXACTLY in the middle of his life, 9282 days after his birth (August 29, 1958) and the same number until his death (June 25, 2009)!!

Posted : 26/04/2024 5:32 am
Zoe Mayen reacted
(@zoemayen)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Topic starter

That's so crazy and strange...I wonder what significance that has and whether that could have been the moment?!

I was watching the Thriller video the other day (was shocked to realise that in all this time I'd never actually watched through his vids) and the werewolf's pale yellow eyes made me think Reptilian and wondered whether there was any deliberate symbolism. 

Posted : 26/04/2024 7:30 am
(@zoemayen)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Topic starter

I had another thought on this... If the fire accident was actually the date of MJ's death (whether deliberate or not) and he was in fact cloned, whether there is such a thing as a clone not being able to live longer than the length of the original human's life, and hence the exact same number of days before and after that date?!

Would be very curious to know if EA has channeled anything on this! 

Posted : 28/04/2024 12:36 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge