(@vienna-ishara)
Member Registered
Journeyer
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Reality Breaker
Light Codes: 360
Topic starter

Now after the zoom call earlier today, my biggest question is, do her kids know what happened?

Posted : 08/04/2024 6:16 pm
Sarah G reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2075

@vienna-ishara I'm curious too!

Posted : 08/04/2024 7:54 pm
(@chantel-canipe)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 251

I’m wondering the same thing!

Posted : 11/04/2024 11:02 am
(@pwlag1969)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 27

@vienna-ishara I was also wondering if EA remote viewed Kate’s parents, or her sister. I’ve seen this youtube video about Kate’s announcement that shows it’s AI generated and that it’s not real. Look at it: the flowers, trees, and grass doesn’t even move. and check her wedding ring the whole time. You’ll see it disapear. It was done after EA’s remote viewing the clone factory. To me it validated EA’s assertions.

Posted : 11/04/2024 11:19 am
(@1066franco221)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Grid Worker
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Light Codes: 177

@vienna-ishara I would imagine they feel something is different about Kate. They're old enough to recognize when something is off with their parents. They probably notice small physical differences that we wouldn't be able to see unless we were up close and personal with her. They can probably tell a difference in the way she talks and moves. If the clone they're using is still the same one from the video with William walking around then they most def know that's not their mommy lol. I'm wondering if they're even letting the clone around the kids at all or are they telling the kids that "mommy is sick" and keeping them separated. I doubt the clone would be with the kids for long periods of time. But that's just my guess 🤷‍♀️

Posted : 17/04/2024 1:41 pm
Gina reacted
(@sxveil-sarah)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 678

@pwlag1969 I´m wondering all the time too what´s happening with Kate´s family. Do they know? And if so, how do they deal with it? Have they been threatened by the royal family? Have they been paid money to keep silent? Or what have they been told whats up with Kate?!

Posted : 22/04/2024 10:31 am
Gina reacted
 Gina
(@222)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 127

This whole topic with Kate has fascinated me. I, like all of you, have more questions about it too like what have the kids been told? What do they think? I feel so awful for them.  Her parents? Sister? Does William even care? Looking forward to EA continuing to channel this situation. 

Posted : 25/04/2024 10:02 pm
Share: