Notifications
Clear all

Interdimensional 4D Mind Control

(@meyaro)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 4
Topic starter

Question for today's Q&A: Hi EA ❤️! On your Q&A from Oct. 16, "Pleiadian Being Answers Questions About The War," you and Kinetic were discussing that the Galactic Federation can step-in if the Negative Forces are manipulating someone directly.  For example, controlling someone's thought or actions.  If someone knows for sure that their thoughts and actions have been controlled, how can that person request that the Galactic Federation step-in and stop that from continuing.  And, perhaps more importantly, if there has been an effect on the timeline as a result, how can a person bring this to the Galactic Federations attention, so that perhaps they can make an adjustment if need be? I'm sure many Starseeds have had this occur--even in the Akash.

Posted : 22/10/2023 11:41 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2302

@meyaro You can watch EA's video regarding the Galactic Federation to have more clarifications: https://elizabethapril.com/video-post/the-truth-about-the-galactic-federation-of-light-the-moon-is-hollow/

Posted : 23/10/2023 12:39 am
(@meyaro)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 Hi Lyn,  Thanks for the recommendation!  It was very enjoyable seeing EA from a few years ago.  There wasn't very much new information for me--though I always enjoy this type of awesome synopsis.  My main question has to do with the best way to contact the Peace Council.  I should probably just initiate communication via meditative state.  I appreciate you Lyn!

Posted : 23/10/2023 7:36 am
(@meyaro)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 HI Lyn!  Thanks again, for your reply.  I do have a question for you.  I was admiring all your badges and substantial light code balance... So I thought perhaps you would know where I could find the video where EA discusses the GFL Earth Prophecy in detail.  In today's live video EA mentioned that perhaps if we searched the videos for "Prophecy Planet," "Earth Purpose," or "Earth Prophecy," perhaps it would pull-up.  I searched those queries but did not find that specific video.  Also, I do want to mention that the video you recommended in your last message (thanks for the link 🙂 actually did discuss a GFL perspective on members of Royal Families getting rid of each other--which addressed something I have been concerned about.  Wishing you a lovely evening!

Posted : 23/10/2023 6:27 pm
Share: