GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
BOOK BADGE
Light Codes: 542
Topic starter

Hi EA, I have 2 beautiful little starseed babies who are Lucky enough to visually see things more frequently and easier than I can. My oldest who is 7 has been seeing shadow people when he wakes in the middle of the night and now won’t sleep in his room.  Although I feel fairly psychically tuned in myself, the shadow people are not an entity I’m super familiar or comfortable with. I tried to sage and palo santo his room, Ive tried working with him to call his spirit team warriors down to protect him and he sleeps with an obsidian skull stone next to his bed. He still won’t sleep in his room. He said all of those things just made the shadow people mad he thinks because now more of them are showing up. I don’t want him to be scared of these entities but I want to 1. Make sure they are infact safe energy for him to be interacting with and 2. I want him to feel safe and empowered in his space. I feel like a bad, untrained spiritual momma because I’m not sure how to make him feel better here. I’ve tried to tap into the energy myself but I can’t. I think my own fear for him is clouding the situation, if you have any suggestions to help or if anyone in the community has dealt with this before, I’d appreciate any advice I can get. Thank you! 

Posted : 01/01/2024 7:26 am
Rachel L. and Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2330

@jessica-l-hutchens 😲🙏

Posted : 12/01/2024 5:59 am
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
REALITY BREAKER
LOVE ATTRACTION
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GRID WORKER
GET WOKE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 606

Hey I saw you posted this on the 1st of January, how have things been? Any changes? Also - how old is your youngest and what do they experience?

Posted : 21/02/2024 9:21 pm
(@jessica-l-hutchens)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
BOOK BADGE
Topic starter

@rach Hi! Thank you for checking in! He’s been doing better communicating with the shadow beings and he said they haven’t been around for a while so I’m hoping they are being more respectful of his boundaries. As for my little guy, he’s 2 and ever since he was born I will watch orbs flying in and out of his crib on the baby monitor and hey interacts with them. These orbs are not dust, they move with intention and they stop over the crib for periods of time before disappearing. I catch him reading books to invisible friends or talking to someone when he appears to be alone in his room. None of the entities my youngest has interacted with seem to bother him, he enjoys seeing them and I’m guessing they are either interdimensional family or spirit guides coming to visit him. It’s the coolest thing to see.

Posted : 01/03/2024 12:52 pm
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
REALITY BREAKER
LOVE ATTRACTION
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER
MASTERED THE MATRIX
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GRID WORKER
GET WOKE
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 606

@jessica-l-hutchens Oh that's good to hear that things are going better! I just wanted to give you a trusted resource, aside from EA's go-to person to maybe help with spirits or entities in the house and with you and your kids, which is Sharma Pillay @ https://shematsystems.com/

Also some people who are amazing are Andrew Surgeon and Jonno Webster, and I'll post links below:

Jonno - https://www.jonnowebster.co.uk/

Andy- https://andy-porter.co.uk/

Facebook Group with lots of info is called "Spirit Release Academy - Official Discussion Group

Their website with a list of other certified practitioners- https://www.spiritreleaseacademy.com/practitioners/

and then also on their website when you scroll to the bottom, they have good useful information on psychic protection 

that is, of course, if you didn't already know about them 😅

Hope that helps, and take care! 

Posted : 11/03/2024 11:48 am
(@jessica-l-hutchens)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
AMBASSADOR BADGE
BOOK BADGE
Topic starter

@rach thank you so much! I’m so excited to look into those new resources! I really appreciate you reaching out and caring about us! It means so much to me that you would take time to try to help us better navigate this situation. I’ll keep you posted if anything new emerges! I feel so blessed to be a part of this community ❤️ thanks again!

Posted : 14/03/2024 5:52 pm
(@rach)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
SPIRIT GUIDED
MANIFESTER
PSYCHIC BADGE
REALITY BREAKER
LOVE ATTRACTION
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
JOURNEYER