What manifestation ...

Notifications
Clear all

What manifestation techniques have been effective for you, and how do you align your intentions with cosmic energy?

(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Spirit Guide Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1493
Topic starter

What manifestation techniques have been effective for you, and how do you align your intentions with cosmic energy?

Posted : 27/03/2024 10:37 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2020

@chinchin Here are manifestation videos of EA: https://shorturl.at/ekpxL

Posted : 29/03/2024 2:39 am
(@brightlite)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Light Codes: 993

That manifesting and symbols video (above link) is really good! Added to favourites 😍 

Posted : 16/04/2024 3:02 am
Lyn and Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@chinchin That’s a great question of the week.:) Work in progress, always I guess. I try to remember to state my intentions every night during meditation. I try not to get caught up in the details and focus on the end result. I’ll put it out to the Universe nightly that I want to manifest outcomes in my life that result in Peace, Love, Happiness, Abundance, Gratitude, Balance, Joy, Bliss, Excitement and Wonder. I’ve learned that if I try to manifest specific things that I box myself into an outcome that may not be the best possible result for me in that particular time and space. For example, I recently changed jobs. I had a particular type of job in mind when I started looking to move to a different employer. My guides kept telling me to open up my mind to opportunities that weren’t tied to my previous role and that could exceed my expectation. I did that and ended up landing a new job that wasn’t what I would have been searching for. I’m much happier now in the new role but I wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity if I didn’t break away from the specifics and surrender to the outcome.

I may think I’ll be in peace or happy if I manifest X but I realized if I focus on manifesting peace or happiness for example, that the X presented itself to me. The X that came into my life may be completely different than what I would have attempted to manifest but the result is much more in line with the emotion I desire. I stopped trying to manifest X and started really focusing on manifesting the emotion I wanted and the specifics materialized to support the desired emotion. Surrendering to the flow of the Universe is difficult because I want to have control over the details but that’s just not how it works. The additional peace to this seems to be vibration and state of mind. If I’m feeling depressed or anxious I’ll tend to draw those same kind of outcomes to me because I’m manifesting them from those lower emotional states. You get back what you send out. It’s a daily struggle to keep high vibe and positive so that I can attract those same energies to me when I manifest my outcomes. Transmutation has been so important in my experience. The only way for me to manifest a better outcome if I’m resonating in a lower state is to find things to focus on that will raise my frequency. Daily energy work really helps to keep the lower vibrational energy off of me and that makes it easier to stay in a higher vibrational state of mind. Nightly clearing, transmutation and healing has been the most significant tool I’ve used to improve my ability to manifest positive outcomes in my life. 🙏 

This post was modified 2 weeks ago 2 times by Nick Quinn

Posted : 16/04/2024 3:54 pm
Rebecca Dee, Lyn and Leonie reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester