Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 232
Topic starter

It’s a shit show in public school system with the disinformation they are shoving down kids throat these days… 

all our “history” is wrong. 

I want to know what my kids should be learning. They know how to read, write, etc. We practice mindfulness, they love to be of service, helping. I find they love to help others in need.

i feel as if I’m not on the right track some days & other days I feel flawless. 
I just want to give my kids a good education so they can do whatever they choose to do when they’re grown & succeeded in it. 

some insight would be much appreciated & so so helpful. 

love & light x10,000,000!

Posted : 30/12/2023 12:43 pm
Chin Chin and Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2321

@journienova Thank you for posting!

Posted : 02/01/2024 7:59 am
(@journienova)
Member Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
Light Codes: 232
Topic starter

😄

Posted : 02/01/2024 10:03 pm
Chin Chin reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 976

My kids followed the Waldorf teachings from Rudolf Steiner. I wouldn't have it another way. Search online for education content or read some books, for he was very specific on spiritual development for every age. Then there was much attention for art, artisanal skills, hand crafting, etc.
Oh yeah they use not the traditional way of learning mathematics or calculations. Start not with 1+1. Start with 12. Use things from nature that they can hold in their hand e.g. 12 pineapples or nuts. This you can divide in 2x 6 and 3x4 etc Always work from the whole, from Unity. Not sure what you are looking or though, good luck! Maybe you could follow some courses that are meant for Waldorf teachers somewhere. Just to get inspired.

Posted : 03/01/2024 12:16 am
Chin Chin reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 976

The Waldorf community is so warm and inviting, joyful, artful and calming!. Their way of teaching fully resonates with me as old soul. And it's completely in line with social, emotional and spiritual development of the child. There's a balance between head and heart and hands. Only drawback IRL is that they have to comply to all those gvt rules. But they are very creative to work around it. Bottomline is, their learning content and how to teach, and the tempo, is pretty good already. Why invent the wheel all over again.

Posted : 08/01/2024 8:10 am
(@welsy)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 258

We have 5 kids (3 of them being adults now) and 2 of them in Waldarf School. A lot of good things can be said about Rudolf Steiner pedagogy and Waldorf schools. Absolutely! However - my husband and I has come to the conslusion that schooling is not education - it's training! Even in Waldorf Schools they sit still, at the table, in rows, shut up, raise their hands to ask for permition to go to the toilet and are put together in clases with other kids the same age - not necessarily the same level of development. With unschooling adults are facilitating, not teaching. 

I recommend this book Journie Nova: 'Unschooled' by Kerry McDonald

Posted : 09/01/2024 9:13 am
Share: