Have you had any co...

Notifications
Clear all

Have you had any cosmic connections or experiences? If so, please share.

(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Spirit Guide Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1481
Topic starter

Have you had any cosmic connections or experiences? If so, please share.

Posted : 25/04/2023 5:11 pm
Lyn and Melody G reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203

@chinchin Cool topic. I bet a lot of the EA forum members have experiences. About 2.5 years ago I started receiving contact. Started happening before I started my awakening journey. I was going through a rough time with my ex and the family during Covid. It started out as what you may consider paranormal type activity. I only say that because at the time I didn’t know anything about the ascension or the 5th dimension etc. I thought my house was haunted, lol. Stuff flying off the wall, people showing up next to my bed at night, banging on the wall, weird things on my Ring security cameras, you name it. I would see UFOs at work, at my house, anywhere really. It got so excessive that I kind of got infatuated with figuring out the mystery of what all this craziness was. It was either I figure out the cause of this or I’m going crazy kind of thing going through my head at the time. Started capturing UFOs, orbs, streaks, laser looking things and all sorts of things on night vision, iPhone, camera and my Ring cameras. Something was obviously trying to get my attention. I knew this, I just didn’t know what it was and why. We’re talking every day, every night until I had an awakening experience. 

One of those nights of activity I saw a tall women standing next to my bed in the middle of the night. I was really down at that time and was going through a family crisis. Every night after this experience I started experiencing telepathic communication for the first time in my life. I was told about source, we’re all fragments of the same creator being and we’re all connected as soul sparks. Like we’re all family and part of the same god being or source. They went from the top down. After source, Lyra, then Pleiades, then Arcturus then the call to Earth for the ascension. I totally thought I was crazy at this point.

I started researching these things online and I found similar information validating some of the things I was shown. They taught me what meditation was specifically and kind of coached me through things at first. Mostly through thoughts coming through my mind. I had never experienced other people’s thoughts before telepathically. Then I started coming across a ton of great YouTube videos and books that validated everything more and more. I had a  starseed origin reading done after I thought I had a better grip on things. I got the chills like the entire reading she did. She was communicating with my guides and she validated again my Lyran , arcturian, pleiadian history. She literally answer questions that I asked my guides before in meditation. Very specific answers too. I got the name of the women that started my awakening process. Her name is Leora. Up to this point I didn’t know what Telos was or Lemuria or Atlantis. I was only shown my starseed history. Nothing about Earth based information. Found out not only was I here during the Lemuria and Atlantis times but I’ve been here for a very long time, incarnating and reincarnating etc. I won’t go down that rabbit whole in this post, lol. 

Posted : 25/04/2023 7:02 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

I made a video for the person who helped me with my Starseed reading and DNA activation. She wanted some footage and a contact story. Kind of goes along with the topic. It’s a private link to a YouTube video I made. Anyone with the link can view it I think. I apologize for the quality, I misspelled some things and it’s kind of rough but the raw footage is in there. UFO’s and other things ET related. Definitely no professional, ha ha.    https://youtu.be/bVwTk9vG_jo

Posted : 25/04/2023 7:30 pm
Chin Chin and Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 1977

@nickq1233 Thank you for sharing😊

Posted : 26/04/2023 7:21 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@chinchin)
Member Admin
Staff Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Astral Traveler
Journeyer
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Spirit Guide Bundle
Past Life Bundle Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1481
Topic starter

@nickq1233 Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing xox Sending you love ❤️

Posted : 02/05/2023 10:51 pm
Nick Quinn and Lyn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge

@chinchin Thank you so much. I appreciate that.

Posted : 03/05/2023 8:03 am
Chin Chin reacted
Share: