Movement inside the...

Notifications
Clear all

Movement inside the ears and jaw

(@rainbowtree)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

I'm new in the channel and this is the first I'd like to share and ask if any of you knows about this. Since long I have been feeling that in different unpredictable moments some movement inside my ears happens as if something from inside wanted to come out, also as if my ears were producing wax or something inside.

I have been feeling also clear pinches in my jaws and as if all the area of jaws an ears were particularly taken. I'm feeling it now quite strongly and up to the chin. This can unpredictably disappear.

I'd like to know if there's some kind of explanation for this, as I notice there is some kind of logic behind this, because even though it's unpredictable it tends to appear when I'm listening to someone in distress or thinking of a distressful situation, or after waking up from a distressful dream, even though I'm feeling clearly relaxed.

Thank you so much and looking forward to your sharing.

Warm hugs,

Jennié 

This topic was modified 7 months ago 2 times by Rainbow Tree

Posted : 11/10/2023 10:27 pm
Topic Tags
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 996

@yoga-jennie Hi Jennié, nice name! And welcome! Have you tried ear candles to try to get the bad stuff out, energetically and physically? Never done it myself but heard from others it can help.

Posted : 11/10/2023 10:37 pm
(@rainbowtree)
Member Registered
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie Hi Arkie. Thanks, I haven't tried them. I'll search. My username is now Rainbow Tree but I'll continue singing with my name. Thanks and have a great day!

Posted : 11/10/2023 10:47 pm
 Hada
(@brainprotection)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 17

@rainbowtree I think that ear candling is a great idea to start with. If the issue persists. I'd try 1 session of cranio-sacral therapy. ❤️ ❤️

Posted : 12/10/2023 7:44 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@rainbowtree Make sure to do research on the ear candling before doing it as I also heard a lot of negative feedback about it 😊🙏

Posted : 13/10/2023 5:51 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@rainbowtree Hmm interesting. Don't know.  I know that I have been feeling weird feelings like inside by my ear but like deep back almost in my head by my ear like pituatary gland maybe opening up or clearing I don't know.  I know that's where it's located.  Do you or have you tried exercising your jaws like opening your mouth wide open and back down and around and stuff like that cuz you can feel it in your ears a lot too when you open your mouth up real wide like maybe get things moving around and worked out good.  Happening when distressed only i don't know. I know we are more sensitive these days to things in every way.  

Posted : 18/10/2023 6:16 am
(@beeejane)
Member Registered
BOOK BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 14

I've done ear candling since my teens and I love it!

Posted : 26/10/2023 7:20 pm
Share: