Notifications
Clear all

Dreams I've been having

(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 103
Topic starter

Fellow Starseeds, Most of my life I have periodically kept journals for one reason or another. Mostly because the majority of my noteworthy experiences have been only witnessed by myself while alone. Before everyone kept notes on phones or electric devices I used to keep a small notebook in my back pocket.  Mostly for shopping lists, phone numbers and addresses but occasionally I recorded a random thought I had or a dream that seemed significant to me. I've been keeping notes like since the late 70's. I still have most of them.  So this morning, I was going through some things to put in my backyard shed/barn to free up some space, I came across a journal I wrote in 2004. It only has two entries and both are about dreams I felt were significant. I need to share these because I only started to actively wake up last summer. I really need to share these, they are not too long and thank you in advance for reading through: 

FIRST DREAM (4-12-2004) "...I dreamed I was some type of city official in this City (Charlottesville VA) in the future.  Some children discovered an ALIEN in Forrest Hills Park and had smartly isolated her until I arrived.  They had taken her to one of the little girl's home which was a futuristic home some 100 levels below the ground. I met the alien.  It was like a 2ft tall little old lady.  She understood English.  She seemed very nice.  I was asking her where she came from by drawing pictures but we kep getting interrupted so I never got the answer.  I woke up..."   

SECOND DREAM (6-03-2009) "I have this recurring dream. Basically there are two major themes.  First, I have returned to the Air Force, back in uniform, as an officer and a pilot (my former job).  Second, I discovered that not only can I fly aircraft, I can also fly and levitate on my own power.  Combined it is a very liberating feeling. I am happy and confident in these dreams (note: I was dealing with severe depression when I wrote these).  The dreams take on different scenarios. This latest one from last night took place in Iceland. I had been station there and was reunited with many of the guys I used to fly with.  It was my first day at my new base and was given a tour...then I was taking a walk around the base and was just looking at things and then the Northern Lights appeared.  I was still with my host as he was showing me around when we came upon an area (probably part of the airfield) that was surrounded by a very tall fence. It was then I decided to LEVITATE AND FLY OVER THE FENCE much to the amazement of my friend. I easily flew over the fence and FOR SOME REASON I WAS WHISTLING.  Apparently THE MORE I WHISTLED, THE HIGHER AND FASTER I COULD FLY...I was happy to be at the (literal) TOP OF THE WORLD under the Northern Lights and flying around.   I think this is a dream of hope..."  END OF DREAMS

I saw those notes this morning and they blew me away. The first dream was 20 years ago! Long before I knew anything about what we have here to learn and discuss. Literally yesterday I realized how certain music I find particularly beautiful gave me what I used to call "the chills".  It occurred to me that music is literally vibration and certain harmonies, notes or progressions give me a vibe I can feel in my chest. Voila!!! (said myself) or "Duh!",  I've been a musician since I was 9. Never professional, but I always believed I could be. I think music was created by humans to enhance our Vibration levels. Don't laugh, I'm just realizing this. Sometimes I can be slow on the pick-up.  It connects a lot of things for me throughout my life.  The whistling in my dream is clearly an example of  what vibrations can do. Whistling is fairly high pitched.  I find that very interesting.

I feel so strongly something is about to happen to or for me.  Just not sure what. 

Thanks again for reading this far.  I only feel comfortable talking about this here.  I know it was long but hopefully it makes sense. Now I am going to go through my decades of notes like the ones I shared here. I have a drawer full of these notebooks.  Maybe I will find some clues.

Stay Well and Happy

Posted : 20/01/2024 9:38 am
Arkie M. reacted
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Mastered The Matrix
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 674

I totally resonate.
Dreams are so intriguing. Music is definitely vibrations we can sense. I also have notebooks to be unboxed. Notes to be read. Please share more;)

There is so much to uncover! I am excited for knowing that there is an unground system and now I want to know what that underground system in this planet looks like. Seriously! I have been in caves. I have been in mines. I have yet to see these underground tunnels and cities. I want there to be freedom for all on and in planet Earth.

One crazy dream that I had back-in-the-day that was so realistic were it not so off the wall, I’d remember as a real memory: I dreamt I was cruising the Mediterranean. I heard word that it was time for tea. I made my way to the upper level on the deck of the ship and was greeted by Queen Elizabeth herself.

In searching for the journal that had that in writing, I came across an entry, in an old journal, I vaguely recall after reading but don’t remember writing. Here it is, word for word:

Last night 02/17/23 more accurately early this am. I dreamt of myself standing in a circle in a town after sharing a meal with my children. Odin was over there and Jayde came running to me with fear in her eyes and hurriedness in her voice saying “I saw a ghost. I saw a ghost” pointing behind her and I see whispys of white light paths evaporating out of this funnel of spirits (just like on one of the ghostbuster movies) and I grabbed her and hugged her and said “Do not fear. The good want to help and the bad are easily overcome when you stop and face them and ask them who they are and calmly see them for who they are and hold tight to your conviction of seeing their energy without the subject behind the blinders and asking again who they are. If they don’t respond and/or change the subject with a different question 1. Ask who they are 2. Ask what they need? 3. Offer love and forgiveness. I’ve tried fighting with, pushing against, dragging, shaking, nothing works but love for the highvibe energy comes in the form of unconditional LOVE!!! The city I saw reminded me of a dream I had where I was in the mountains and the city grew all the way up the valley to the mountains and I was on a balcony watching and then was pushing a shopping cart uphill through the high desert rock sand combo where sagebrush and piñon live and fire was raining down.

Posted : 26/01/2024 10:38 am
(@nhelm)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 358

Thank you Corky and Jenna for sharing - I have had a lot of dreamless sleep in the past several months since I started this journey, Idk why, I know I used to dream, I have had a reoccurring dream throughout my life where I am preparing for a tornado- I run to the basement with my family. I feel my feet are heavy and slow as I run and I can see it coming. I hope my nights dont stay blank forever lol - please keep sharing 🙂

Posted : 27/01/2024 7:41 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@jenna-b That's a very intense dream.  Do you know if your daughter has gifts or any sense of other dimensions? I'd be curious to know if she reports other stuff. She may have a lot to say. I always find the ghost issue interesting because I don't fully understand the concept.  I mean are they people like us who just didn't get to where they needed to go or something else? Your City near the mountains sounds a lot like Albuquerque to me.  I used to live there and had a house kind of high going up the mountain so I could see the whole city and 40 miles into the desert. I immediately thought of that place.  Pinons too.  One of my favorite cities, although it has gotten so big for my tastes. My dreams are similar to yours. Many of mine feel more real than where I'm sitting now. I have clear memories in my dreams about previous "visits".  I designed and built a house in my dreams. It has some of the features my ABQ house had but the view is of the Pacific I think really high on a hill. I know that place like the back of my hand. Do you find yourself thinking in your dreams like you do where you are at this moment?  I do and that's what confuses me the most.  Between my dream memories, thoughts and the deep familiarity, I sometimes wake up to what I think is a dream (if that makes sense). I often dream that I am alseep and dreaming about something else. I also have taken that one step further and in the second dream I was asleep and had a nightmare. Twice removed. I'll go through my notebooks and share more later. Thanks for reaching out.  I believe rule #3 is so right for these days. I've been saying for years the world is due a wakeup call. I thing sooner than later.  Stay well!

Posted : 27/01/2024 7:59 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@nhelm Wow I don't know if I ever slept without dreaming.  When you wake up do you get right up and start doing things? Regardless, I hope your dreams resume. From what I can gather from this group dreams are keys to a lot of stuff. I'm really enjoying seeing that people have similar things going on.  I know I have a lot to learn and look forward to it all.

Posted : 27/01/2024 8:10 pm
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Mastered The Matrix

@corkymitchell well honestly, I’ve never asked her. She is definitely a grid worker as she has traveled the world and been to some powerful places. Specifically she told me about the energy at Machu Pitcchu being very light almost sparkling. And she told me about a time where she got really bad feelings from some men and got herself and her friends away from them as they tried to overpower them. We’ve talked about my experiences with ghosts as we lived in a haunted houses before in Leadville, Colorado. One, my presence helped an old man cross over. He would walk up and down the hallway outside my bedroom door during the night. I walked out to look for what was causing the sound because I decided I wanted to see a ghost. Being no one physically there I said I was not afraid that he was still here, but if he saw a light he should go towards it. No more footsteps in the night after that. I really think ghosts are stuck energy. Sometimes they are more light than dark and vice versa.

Another house was full of multiple energies where I saw and talked to one. I was in an attic room made into a small office and I was sitting in front of a computer waiting for dial-up to connect to the World Wide Web. I was home alone and a person came and leaned on the doorway in the room across the hall dressed in a white button up with puffy sleeves, a scarf like thing tied around his neck and knickers. I was like whoa, wait a minute, am I really seeing this? So I asked, “Why, why do you reveal yourself to me now?” He smiled and answered “Because you’re open.” I ran down those stairs so fast saying no I’m not, over and over, and then, I’m closed, I’m closed. (Now I am ready to open and be open and share my superpower). Up to that point, they just messed with us: opening and so closing drawers and doors, turning the lights on or off, even dumping bleach on the floor. It was very chaotic. We all had nightmares in that house. The last night I spent there I was up late packing and all of doors and drawers were opening and closing all at once until I screamed “STOP! I’m moving out and you’re all going to have to get used to it. Please, go towards the light.” And it all stopped in an instant.

That is basically how my life has been. I’m not your average human. Some of my earliest memories are of lucid dreams, so I am intrigued by you thinking in your dreams. I’m unsure of any specific examples but I set an alarm every day to look at my hands and ask, “Are you dreaming right now?” Most days I reply, “No, I’m awake.” But sometimes I think, are you dreaming now and awake while you’re sleeping…

Lastly, I’ve never been to Albuquerque. I did make it to Sante Fe a few times. I am glad to know that there possibly is a place where I had the vantage point to see what I saw. Even if it were a dreamscape and possibly, your place. Sometimes I don’t remember my dreams, but I’m pretty sure I always have dreams.

Posted : 28/01/2024 9:26 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2092

@corkymitchell Sounds really cool dreams! Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 28/01/2024 5:28 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@jenna-b Love the puffy sleeves story. It's funny the way you tell it.  I probably would have needed Depends. Full body apparition is amazing. I wonder what his story was. It's awesome you speak to them and suggest where they might be better suited. It's actually a nice thing to do. I stayed in a very haunted hotel in Victor Colorado a few years ago. My friend and I were going back to our room and we heard what sounded like a very big guy in boots coming down the hall around the corner.  All the while they have this old "birdcage" elevator that started rattling really badly.  They have the old skeleton keys which are way slower to operate than a swipe card. We got into our room but doors were rattling through the night. Other guests we met the next morning reported it too. The Victor Hotel was built in 1900 I think, and it started out as a bank and the town morgue on the top floor where we stayed of course. Story goes a maintenance man got drunk and fell down the open elevator shaft and fatally landed on top of the elevator.  It appears he remains pretty ticked off about it. Maybe you should go there and ask him to check out. The entire town is kind of creepy. We only saw 6 people while we were there. Google it. Interesting place. Albuquerque has amazing energy. I was there decades ago and only until these past few months do I understand what I was feeling there.  That place has a palpable high vibration. I always felt good in Santa Fe also. I just figured it was the altitude.  I mentioned in another note here about how my flight crew and I had to file a UFO report in the desert south of ABQ. I was the copilot and after the flight the AC commander showed me the Bluebook regulation on reporting such things. The book I saw was not an old copy.  I didn't know they had stopped investigating them in the 60's. Odd thing is I know we had to debrief with some civilian dressed people who I thought were OSI but I for the life of me cannot remember the debrief. That was in the 80's.  I recently reached out to my old boss and asked him about the event. He says he can't remember anything about that night. Big orb looking things flew a horizontal circle around us and the entire crew reported it by clock position as it went around. That remains perplexing for me. I never lose sight of the fact ABQ is not too far from Roswell.  And now that I'm waking up, there are quite a few things I've had to revisit from my life. Taking in all this information is like drinking from a firehose but I am grateful I came across AE last Fall.  She looks pretty young but seems wise far beyond her years. Thanks again for writing back. Please keep sharing if you can. I feel like the more I do, the better I understand myself and the world around me. As Nina Simone once said "...And I feel good..."

Posted : 28/01/2024 7:51 pm
(@corkymitchell)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 I can't be the only person who deams like that. Have you learned about others who experience what I do?

Posted : 28/01/2024 8:00 pm
(@marieguerdin11)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 146

😍wow

Posted : 29/01/2024 3:30 am
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Mastered The Matrix

@corkymitchell WOW. I love this! I have been to Victor. Once. For a day. I went for a mining competition. I do remember driving into town thinking that this place was off the beaten path and desolate for a town. True old west vibes.
Back to the mining competition. Think lumberjack competition just with mining. I am proudly Colorado’s original Mother Mucker. Meaning that I can shovel rock into an ore cart, fast. I started branching out and going to other towns (beyond Leadville) that let women compete in all of the events, not just the mucking. In Victor, mucking is a team event and I my best friend chose a different partner so I was left scrambling but found a local gal who helped me keep my reign. Drama aside, I was keeping my head high. The next event called “The Jackleg” which is a 125 lb. hydronic rock drill and most women cannot handle such a machine, but since I was mostly built like a man I learned to operate successfully 10 times. The eleventh time, in Victor, Colorado, I smashed the top third of my pinky finger off. I just stood there and said well, at least it’s only one finger….only part of a finger. Hence, the boys will not let me even warm up the machine. I truly have some mining roots. Maybe it’s time to go check into a hotel there….

Posted : 17/02/2024 8:34 am
Share: