A Case of the Sads

(@prock248)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
Light Codes: 166
Topic starter

I don’t know where this phrase came from. It’s just exactly how I feel right now. I’m inexplicably sad in every area of my life. Everything feels so dense and heavy. Like walking underwater. Is anyone else feeling this heaviness? 

Posted : 13/02/2024 3:07 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 644

Last year January till  may. Best friend hung himself I found him first.for awhile it felt like my mind would be irreversibly destroyed found frequency healing on YouTube in May,felt better the next morning,2 months later found ea again on August 8th, was excited when she mentioned the cosmic society i almost crapped my pants.my buddy and I talked alot about 95 percent of the stuff ea covers during jam sessions and other times we would kick it.           At times it felt like this invisible force was pressing on my head total lack.i would listen to music and have flashbacks to at least 1988 playing sports mostly around the neighborhood. Sending you unconditional loving energy, vibration,you're a beautiful soul with a wonderful heart.Blue eyes like a clear blue sky on a clear day full of sun shine. 

Posted : 13/02/2024 4:48 pm
(@prock248)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

Thank you, precious soul friend. Much love to you as well; 1988 was an awesome year. Returning love to you and peace to heal your heart. Friends are special people and finding him must have been so traumatic. I am sure he is forever your pal and will always be near and dear to heart. 

Posted : 13/02/2024 5:06 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

Thank you yea always and forever 

Posted : 13/02/2024 5:09 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

I was meant to see him like that im about to do some past life regression qtta soon and those flashbacks were me practicing past life regression without realizing it.i definitely want to know about my past life as the annunaki Enlil 

Posted : 13/02/2024 5:17 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge

I actually forgot about those I'd be at work literally in any particular time when we were kids to even 7 years ago. Boss would tap me on the shoulder I'd come back to reality he knew what happened end up having to leave work. For awhile I couldn't listen to any  music at work because it would trigger past events. 

Posted : 13/02/2024 5:21 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@prock248 Just a reminder that you are not alone and it's totally normal to feel this way sometimes. Sending extra love and a big big hug🥰

Posted : 19/02/2024 3:56 am
(@prock248)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
The Quantum Human
Topic starter

@lynp-2 ❤️ thank you.

Posted : 21/02/2024 5:19 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2079

@prock248 Love and light❤️✨

Posted : 21/02/2024 6:05 pm
(@lhothan1)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 488

@prock248 I have absolutely been feeling this too. I typically have a positive outlook every day- not too much gets to me or bothers me. But lately, I have felt this intense heaviness, and it's in relation to literally everything. Is this what depression feels like? I haven't been feeling it for long enough to call it depression but man, it's no fun. I can't decide whether or not to just let myself feel it or do things to try and transmute the negative energy- switch up the vibe. Right now, it's almost like it feels easier to be sad and pissed off. But I can't stay in this space for very long. I am just going to ride this wave and try my best to be an observer of these emotions rather than attach myself to them. Sending you love- and thanks for posting about this!

Posted : 01/03/2024 6:49 am
Rainyangel reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 839

@prock248 @lhothan1 At least try this investment of 30 minutes  into yourself,  a good guided meditation 

https://youtu.be/vivHKWOezzg

Posted : 01/03/2024 7:29 am
Linds1111 reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 239

yes, the higher frequencies are bringing up the lower frequencies to be dealt with and transmuted, released etc. Whatever doesn't match the higher frequencies have to leave to you're being made more aware of waht needs to be dealt with.  It could be other people's feelings your feeloing as well, it could be a number of things.  I've had to do trial and error to figure out what makes me feel better.  Detoxifying is a big one like foods totally can affect your mood or built up toxins from foods.  I sit in the sun with my bare feet on the earth every day, drinkns tons of lemon water and mandatory meditating from now on I can't skip a day. I have to do it several times per day actually. cold showers actually lift the mood.  Himalayan salt baths or foot soaks help with the energy body and detoxifying.  I had to join the gym, and I use the steam room too every time. Saging is good for low energies as well in your space.  Clearing and protective rituals for your spiritual energy body has become a must these days as well. frequency music.  Uplifting or funny movies.  It's like we gotta watch what we feed ourselves in every way and allow in our fields jmore than ever these days. We are becoming more and more sensitive to teh energies.  I stopped watching the news like 10 months ago as well.  I still don't get full relief, it's like one layers is removed another comes up to be removed for me like fuck man. Years and years worth of toxins and bad behavior and painful experiences and it  just seems neverending.  I don't think I've gone one day feeling truly good or ok yet.  It's a process.  I"m rising like the phoenix from the ashes for real, literally rising from the dead.  I can't even get away with eating juk food anymore or else I feel like total shit.  I'm gonnan try that meditation myself that ARkie left.  Meditation is really what helps and it's like a muscle and takes practice b ut has been a life saver and game changer for me like how the hell did I exist without it.  You start to find a place of actual peace and confidence and guidance and strength that I didn't know existed.  I need it like ten times per day now. Hugs hugs hang in there, you're not alone. I have felt alone for months now like I can't seem to shake that feeling totally yet.  I think alot of us do because we go through our own unique experiences and awakenings and no two people are exactly alike and so it's hard I can't even explain what I'm going through to people and I have no friends or family into any of this so so far this site is it along with the cosmic awakening society website I just joined which I found on this site.  There's alot of good suppor there too.  I have literally lost my mind these days. but I think that's the point you know?  Being forced to fully trust in Spirit. I also don't know whether to try and fix it or just breathe into it and let it run it's course. Like Linds1111 said, observe it.   I don't know what i'm doing right or wrong half the time cuz I dont' know what's what half the time. Just trying to follow whatever guidance I get, not sure when it'll end. I'm like a different person every week literally.  So many transformations going on with us.

Posted : 03/03/2024 10:33 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge