Love Attraction
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2030
Topic starter

Hey Starseed!! 👋

The Journey Course is a unique adventure filled with new discoveries and insights! In this activity, share your personal reflections, aha moments, or any profound experiences you've had while engaging with The Journey course content. How has the course impacted your perspective on spirituality, interdimensional beings, and hidden knowledge?

• Choose a Course Video Lesson: Select a specific video lesson or topic from the Journey Course that resonated with you the most or had a significant impact on your understanding.
  • Reflect and Share: Share your thoughts, insights, or experiences related to your chosen lesson. What concepts or ideas did you find most fascinating or thought-provoking? How have these new understandings influenced your own spiritual journey?
  • Connect with Others: Engage with fellow students by reading and commenting on their posts. Discuss the similarities and differences in your experiences, and offer support or insights to one another.

This is your chance to encourage your peers to share their own insights and experiences. Together, we can create a vibrant community of learners who support each other on this transformative journey.

Posted : 05/10/2023 2:33 pm
Rhonda Ferguson and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1986

@lauren 😊🙌🙌

Posted : 05/10/2023 6:01 pm
(@jenna-b)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Ambassador Badge
Hidden Human History
Journeyer
Wellness Bundle Badge
Grid Worker
Mastered The Matrix
Light Codes: 654

Video #2 Crystal Skull Activation of The Journey

On the road between Zion & Bryce Canyon in Utah. I’ve been around there a few times myself and was instantly transported to the land in my mind. In and out of the up and down folds of this plateau of river country, sparse desert intermingled with forest and brush. I feel so connected to the indigenous tribes out west. 

What EA relayed in this video hit me hard (crying, shaking, cheering). I had no idea that assisting souls to cross-over was needed or possible. It was so beautiful to witness. Sacred knowledge is so special to my heart. I believe in truth & truth is found in wisdom. Thank you reminding me to look within to access it.

There were so many parallels between EA and Running Wolf: “leader of a pack” & “shaman” & “well-respected woman of her tribe”  and “liberating knowledge” & “liberating people”. I am ready to access the ancient knowledge in divine time.

Thanks for letting me tag along. This whole series shifted something deep inside of me.

Posted : 06/11/2023 6:35 pm
(@dfleurs71)
Member Registered
Manifesting Guru
Journeyer
Light Codes: 147

The whole journey from beginning to end was very moving for me. A couple of videos were especially moving. The second (crystal skull activation) and the video where EA was recalling a past life with her poppa, and where she created the white light portals for the lost souls to enter.  I have had several past life recalls of being in an indigenous tribe and in North America, so I felt a connection to those lifetimes while watching the videos. It is very special and close to my heart. Getting in touch with the creator for me has always had a strong connection through nature and it reminds me that I need to do this more and incorporate into my daily life. How healing and nurturing it is for the soul, mind and body. I loved the video with the elementals in the redwoods, simply magical! I feel a connection to the nature spirits and actually saw an orb as I was talking to a friend about fairies. I would love to take a trip to these beautiful sacred sites.  Many thanks for sharing this journey, I plan to watch it again!!

Posted : 27/11/2023 10:02 pm
Jodi Lombardo
(@jodi5868)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Astral Traveler
Ambassador Badge
Journeyer
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 172

This journey was wonderful. Overall, I celebrated the relationship between EA and her dad. 

I loved EA helping people cross over. I’d love to be able to help people on a level where they’re lost, like in a dream. 
I really resonated with the Pueblo circles dug into the ground almost just like Gobeckli Tepe with the circular structures. 

I’m so inspired by EA’s journey. She follows her heart and it enables her to step into her power. That is something I can try myself. Thanks so much for the course. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I can’t pick just one journey because amazing moments and insights are in each trip. Thanks, Mr. April for being there and accepting EA’s truth. Supportive, excellent dad.

In fact, EA’s dad is the best takeaway. Support your children by believing in them. Listen to them.  I honor this journey with gratitude and love. 🙂 -Jodi

Posted : 07/01/2024 11:47 am
Share: