What did you feel d...

Notifications
Clear all

What did you feel during the solar eclipse?

(@starseed143)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 25
Topic starter

I live in the totality zone and just before the total started, my heart started racing. So I took my shoes and socks off and sat on the grass and meditated for a bit to try to figure out the source/cause of my physical symptoms. Nothing clear came to me. While the totality was happening (lasted for almost 4 minutes), tears started to roll down my face yet I wasn't sure why. Shortly after, we came back inside and ate a little food and I started to pack up my son's stuff to drive him back home. As soon as I started thinking about leaving, a sinking feeling like I haven't experienced since my father passed away came over me. My palms were sweating and knees were shaking and I took it as an omen to not leave just yet. So I laid down on my bed and began to ugly cry for what seemed like no apparent reason. After a couple hours the feeling subsided and I took him back with no issues. I'd love to understand what was happening to me and if anybody else experienced anything similar.

Peace, love, and light to all!

Posted : 09/04/2024 8:30 am
Topic Tags
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2189

@starseed143 Sending so much love and good vibes❤️✨

Posted : 09/04/2024 5:59 pm
(@cdcd777)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 64

I was wondering if anyone saw ufo sightings during the eclipse. I see some on the internet and it seems like there was a lot of ufo activity. 

This post was modified 4 weeks ago by Cherie D

Posted : 12/04/2024 10:27 am
Share: