uptick in religious recruiting?

(@sharonbelove)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
Light Codes: 742
Topic starter

my family had been approached and handed church/jesus cards 3x in the past 10 days, anyone else? i take this as a sign that the light is winning and the powers that hold the control in christianity are scared. 

Posted : 06/08/2023 11:15 am
Topic Tags
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2322

@sharonbelove 🙌🙌🙌

Posted : 06/08/2023 5:23 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@sharonbelove It’s a thing. lol. I have people knocking on the door every other week. It’s sad how they think that they are saving people when all they are doing is encouraging and spreading separation from Source. Helping to spread the lies and programming associated with human controlled religion. They are doing the exact opposite of their intention through ignorance. It’s sad and it tarnishes the true divinity of our Source, Christ Consciousness and all the Ascended Masters that have paved the way before us, Yeshua and alike. Don’t get me started. Lol.

Posted : 07/08/2023 6:01 pm
Gina reacted
(@sharonbelove)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GRID WORKER
Light Codes: 742
Topic starter

@nickq1233 it’s mind blowing, i know they care for others and want everyone to help and love everyone, it’s the guilt and threat of punishment for not obeying that is obviously seperate from source, we are loved and worthy of love from the divine mother/source no matter WHAT we do ✨💖

Posted : 07/08/2023 9:07 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@sharonbelove 100%. Just the programming at work. To create control over the people. If you don’t follow the rules you’re going to be punished. Lol. Power over others is the cabals preference within our society. Had to start with religion to better control the collective manifestation potential. Pawns ♟️ and the sheep 🐑 muddying and distorting true Divinity and Unity. Tarnishing the beautiful and loving nature of our a divine Source. It’s hard to watch them spread programming unto others. Innocent people being sought after to initiate their separation from Source. I could go on for pages. Lol. I love ❤️ our beloved Source and every ounce of Divinity that exudes from Mother Father God and the Angelic Realm. Our Ascended Masters , brothers and sisters in Christ 💡 ❤️.

Posted : 11/08/2023 5:10 pm
Share: