Clear all

Undeniable scientific proof please!

(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 223
Topic starter

Could you (EA) provide undeniable proof that you can leave your body and see things that are far away? 

there are many debunkers out there, you could silence them easily, right? 

the power that this will have will be incredible.

like; tell me what’s in my room! Simple!

Posted : 01/02/2024 7:07 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 828

@wearefruitarian Why don't you do that yourself? You can! EA has bigger things to do than convince some short-sighted people. In history remote viewing has been proven many many times. In fact even the CIA,  KGB etc use remote viewers, and, countless books have been written with proof or descriptions of remote viewing. So the question should be: what do we have to change in the education system and in the media, so that spiritual powers will become accepted and normal to humanity.

Can you remember that in 2021 EA asked us every week on youtube to "guess" what was in her cup, for about ten weeks in a row? Chocolate, orange juice, tea, coffee, combucha, or water or nothing or something else? Every time I cheered in myself  because my 3rd eye "saw" the color of the liquid in her cup. Ten times. And i don't even have remote viewing powers. For a scientist that is no proof. It is luck. Because then they will take 100 people, 97 got it all wrong, so 97% chance that remote viewing is impossible. So it is impossible.

Posted : 01/02/2024 3:20 pm
EG and Lyn reacted
(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie I hear you, and I hear EA, I’ve listened to over 30 hours of her videos, absolutely fascinating!

but image if she would go on a big podcast like Joe Rogan, for sure she will be put to the test, and it will convince the whole world!! It will become the most viral video ever, so why not just prove it?

I watched the guess what’s in my cup, people rarely ever got it right… but it doesn’t matter, it’s her that claims to have these amazing psychic abilities.

Posted : 01/02/2024 7:13 pm
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 405

Like Arkie said, YOU can do this. I’ve started to pay attention to my own incoming information. I’m getting much better at telling the difference between my brain thinking stuff and actual incoming info. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve meditated on something, received what I thought was a legit answer and then had it repeated or legitimized by someone known to be exceptional like EA (others too). Start by calling back all of your powers that have been siphoned away over the years. As your frequency raises, so will your powers and understanding of the universe and universal language of love. For real.

Posted : 03/02/2024 11:01 pm
EG reacted
(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@stevepariseau Yes I get it I can do it too, with lots of practice I might be able to do what EA is doing, but you’re really missing my point… 

Just imagine if someone with powers like this would go on Joe Rogan and tell him about what is hidden behind his daughters door or something crazy like that, or if he would hide rocks in his fist and she would guess right 10/10…. This would be so massive!

so far everyone who claimed to be able to do it got debunked, it was all fake.

All that we have are speculations…

While EA totally claims to have these powers!! Let her prove it!! Why not???? 

Posted : 08/02/2024 6:29 pm
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 405

Joe Rogan isn’t ready to address the legitimacy of this kind of awareness. He’s mentioned many times on his show he doesn’t believe in psychics. I think that will change someday and I’ve actually Tweeted tagging him that when he’s done pretending we don’t know what they are (UFO’s & aliens) that he needs the easy answers from someone who’s not afraid to say it like EA. Perhaps if enough of us gently suggest to Joe Rogan or Shawn Ryan (maybe not he’s CIA), Lex Friedman and so forth that we DO know who they are and what they are with simple Conscious communication…that would be breakthrough disclosure based on their listener numbers. 

Posted : 11/02/2024 7:27 pm
(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@stevepariseau Ok Joe Rogan may not be the best example, but you’re missing my point…

the key here is PROOF, we could request it all, during lives, this would be amazing, don’t you think? Right now it’s impossible to know 100% if her powers are real, maybe for some but not for many.

Being certain of anything nowadays is nearly impossible, the truth is well hidden, most people don’t just run on "faith".

Posted : 11/03/2024 1:47 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 1997

@wearefruitarian We understand your point! But come to think of it, are you not buying a cake just because you didn't see the process of how it was made? Do we need proof if that is your argument? See, EA never insists on her teaching to anyone. She always mentioned to take it or leave it and use your discernment.  We appreciate your curiosity. Love and light❤️✨

Posted : 11/03/2024 8:10 pm
Arkie M. reacted
(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Well I don’t see the cake! Show me the cake!! All I hear are stories of a cake, a very delicious one, one that could change my whole life and the life of so many millions too.

I NEED TO SEE THE CAKE!!

lol

now I really wanna eat cake…

Posted : 14/03/2024 5:12 am
(@kimoliveira)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 49

@wearefruitarian Ok so i think there is a reason that she doesn't do this. but I want to start with some of the reasons you should believe her without the proof:

1. if she wanted to start a cult, at this point she could. She's got a big enough following and if you noticed on a few streaming platforms, there's documentaries about the twin flame website that essentially turned all of it's members into employees, paid them next to nothing, exploited them, made them get married etc and it was all based on spiritual beliefs.

2. She doesn't make you take the info. She offers it to you and allows you to take it or leave it. If she wanted to trick you, she'd come off more like a car salesman. She'd want you to buy in to the beliefs...Literally. The more people she convinces, the more money she makes. And since we can see it's not about the money, then what is it for?

I think the point that she doesn't "prove" any of these things, is so that people that become spiritual, do it on their own terms and in their own time. I think for some things, it has to happen organically. And whether she is the real deal or not, what she says about discernment is absolutely true. You have to hone your sense of discernment, and showing you proof is just giving you the answer. You are supposed to find it on your own. I see your point as we could have a mass awakening if she just proved it, but I'm guessing thats not part of the plan, for whatever reason. Maybe these ideas need to be brought to humans slowly, steadily and to specific people first so as to be successful. You also have to understand that if you assume she's 100% correct about everything she is saying, you think she'd be SAFE(from the elites) after "proving" it to people? I don't have to answer that for you.

Believe her or don't. I still flip flop somedays as I am really early in my own spiritual journey. I'm still practicing honing my discernment. But whether she's full of shit or not will become apparent one day. Its good to question though. Keep doing that.

Posted : 19/03/2024 11:06 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 828

• @wearefruitarian You think that 'proof' can convince non believers? They still don't believe Jesus would exist even when he's standing right in front of them. Recently when whistle blowers calculated that the vaccine kills 1 out of 1000 people within 2 years, per shot, the main stream opinion is that vaccines are 'good and safe'. Ppl who don't want to believe, simply will never believe. 

Posted : 19/03/2024 4:36 pm
Kim Oliveira reacted
(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@kimoliveira I don’t understand how proving her skills could turn her movement into a cult… she can continue teaching what she teaches, coach and do her readings, except that she’ll have millions more people listening and practicing, sounds pretty cool to me.

Posted : 22/03/2024 2:37 pm
(@wearefruitarian)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lighthealer_arkie for sure it would! I can talk for millions of people who could absolutely be convinced if she did it in a scientific way, like -guess what’s in my hands- or -tell me what my mother’s name is-.

But of course many won’t believe even if she did all that, with 10/10 scores, people will say it was staged or something, unless she would do it with someone famous and respected like Joe Rogan, I can totally see EA there!! But yeah some won’t believe, but whatever, millions will, and that’s important! 

so why not? 

let’s ask her during next month’s Q&A, or during the Readings… 

let’s do it! 

Posted : 22/03/2024 2:43 pm
(@kimoliveira)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 49

@wearefruitarian I never said proving her skills would turn it into a cult. I said if she wanted to start one, she could - which is already proof in of itself that what she says is most likely true.

I also went to point out other reasons why she shouldn't prove her skills to the general public. Safety for herself, as well as the fact that it may create some polarization. Also some people aren't ready for that and no one is trying to force this down people's throats - atleast not at this time. 

The time may come for this at some point but it isn't today. 

Posted : 25/03/2024 3:25 am
Share: