Member Registered
Journeyer
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Reality Breaker
Light Codes: 370
Topic starter

Hi friends, 

so this whole Kate topic has me really thinking and is very disconcerting.. so tragic and also tiring that the evil royals look like they keep getting away with committing horrible things. I have so many questions... with all info EA is putting out I have more questions, I wish I had a podcast so I could interview EA and ask all my questions... 

I am just going to post them here, maybe they'll be picked up, who knows... 😀 

- Could the original soul theoretically come back into one of their clones? 

- how does William feel about what happened? 

- What abut their kids? Are they living with their mother clone now? 

- Does Kate know now what happened? 

- Where is she now and what is her process now? 

- insight into the Charles topic.. what does it mean "he was never supposed to be there for long"? Isn't he one of the boss people in that weird system? 

- EA, could you release the channeling you made, channeling Kate? You mentioned that you recorded the whole thing when you talked with her..

- Would a loved one recognize a clone? Or could they be fooled and think they still live/are with the real person? 

- What about Kate's parents? Do they know? Are they being fed lies? 

Questions for EA: 

- what precarious situations have you been in through remote viewing? ( i remember in one video you mentioned that you have been followed back to your body or that they attempted that.. but Id love to know more details/insight)<3

- How do you know what comes through in your channeling is true? Do you just trust that what comes through is truth? (Just curious :))) <3.. 

Lots of questions.. from my experience I know that the things I am curious about and want to know about... most other people are curious about too.. :)... 

Much love to everyone, Kat 

Posted : 23/03/2024 3:16 pm
Brittany Lucent, Zoe Mayen, Suprflymel and 1 people reacted
(@zoemayen)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 1005

I'm also interested in the answers to those questions! Thanks for asking them 🙂

Posted : 26/03/2024 10:42 am
(@gemineye)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Light Codes: 385

Mind you, anything I’ve channeled or been privy to in terms of information and particulars is by no means the be all, end all but I’ll share what insights I’ve been able to surmise from my purview…

I know ES deduced that Kate Middleton had recently been murdered, but my understanding is that while she was originally a human soul incarnated, that soul left quite a long time ago at this point and was thereafter replaced by a reptilian soul the former would’ve previously shared the vessel with for one reason or another. I’m also fairly certain in putting forth the notion that neither of their three children were naturally conceived or human souls incarnated — I know this is seemingly outlandish and perhaps  even disconcerting, but as EA always conjectures, please always feel free to keep what resonates with you personally and disregard anything outside of those parameters! For many years now, William and Kate’s relationship has been one of mere convenience, optics, and the retention and maintaining of power, not of genuine fondness or intimate involvement. I also believe there was in fact an uncovering of a betrayal that entailed another reptilian soul that had at some point been supplanted into an originally human body, and this would be William’s ‘mistress’. I also got the sense that there had been previous lifetimes highlighting the same betrayals and love triangle in one way or another prior to this one on Earth for the three involved reptilian souls.

the one aspect where I differ or diverge from EA’s posited narrative, is with regard to the fact of how Kate, the body, left the physical plane. I don’t believe she was killed or murdered, but instead acted out in a moment of strategic defiance and divergence from the prevailing anarchy, having unexpectedly unalived herself in the body at exactly the right, surely calculated moment where the fallout would inextricably fracture the British family/monarchy. This was done more so out of fear, knowing that the systems they participated in disseminating and upholding were already starting to crumble before the inevitable demise that’s all but impending now. Likewise, there was nevertheless a sting of betrayal having uncovered the ulterior motives William was setting forth. To summarize, it was very much giving “why stick it out any longer to drown on a sinking ship?” She did love her children and naturally maintains concern for their well-being, as I don’t get the sense that they mean anything more than a preservation of dominance and sustained power from William’s POV.

I hope this gives you anymore bit of insight into the situation at large!

Posted : 26/03/2024 11:10 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2180

@vienna-ishara Thank you for posting your questions!

Posted : 28/03/2024 7:03 am
Share: