MICHAEL.G
(@michael-g)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 114
Topic starter

I've been researching the possibility I have undiagnosed Lyme disease and coinfections.

Apparently Borrelia Burgdorferis bacteria sometimes trigger autoimmune disorders.

I believe it was believed in my be possible that sometimes our bodies, in targeting the 'flagella', that help Lyme move in the body, it may also get out bodies to target they myelin sheaths that coat nerves, because of their similarity to each other.
On a Lyme disease testing site, I believe it also mentioned hair loss can be a symptom of lyme disease, as well as rheumatoid arthritis and issues with joints, one reason might be our bodies getting an autoimmune response to collagen or proteins etc connected to collagen.

I think there are known drugs for treating lyme disease. A problem with a 'strong one time drug treatment' may be that certain pathogens are in the environment enough, that we may be exposed more often, so finding foods that help the body to resist some pathogens, like certain fungus, yeast, mould, and bacteria, may be a way to help maintain our health more in the long time without over-using drugs, even if drugs are sometimes necessary.

I feel like when I've had some issues before, a bit of raw garlic, ginger, or hot peppers mixed with some other food seemed to help a bit.

Some standard tests seem to miss catching Lyme and related coinfections, but there are some alternative labs that have other tests that are sometimes more effective at catching them while they are in a mostly dormant phase. igenix dot com is one. arminlabs dot com is another.

@EA , @natacha-gaymer-jones

Posted : 24/07/2023 6:03 am
MICHAEL.G
(@michael-g)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Topic starter

I think virgin, unrefined coconut oil is also supposed to have anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, as well as having healthy fats that help repair cell walls and potentially myelin sheaths that coat nerves, like in the brain, and give good energy to cells' mitochondria that is harder for pathogens to feed on (I think! hopefully! I think a lot of bacteria prefer sugar? I know there is better information than what I'm giving available on this.) Healthy fats are a component of the cell wall of cells, so they are needed for that too, I think silicon or silica may also be important for cell walls or skin or collagen or something, apparently it may be harder for vegetarians to get enough silica, although meat eaters may get it generally from the skin of other animals etc.

Posted : 24/07/2023 6:14 am
MICHAEL.G
(@michael-g)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Topic starter

apparently, some of the concerning pathogens um garlic, ginger and other root vegetables, and maybe hot peppers... one reason they may have compounds that fight things might be because sometimes those pathogens try to eat these plants, etc... in which case, maybe taking them raw might expose a person to some of them, too... so maybe there is a better balance than over cooking and destroying some of the compounds, and eating them raw, like maybe boiling or simmering in a soup for not too long, or something? Maybe there are other people who know more about using foods as medicine who have better recommendations, and their reasons for it...

Posted : 24/07/2023 6:20 am
MICHAEL.G
(@michael-g)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Topic starter

I'm not sure the effect of those foods or those drugs on breast milk or breast-feeding babies

Posted : 24/07/2023 6:24 am
MICHAEL.G
(@michael-g)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Topic starter

oh marinated or fermented may be another way to do it with garlic, ginger peppers etc, like kimchi, pickled stuff, maybe marinated a while in olive oil er similar etc, that might be something else to look up.

Posted : 24/07/2023 6:29 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2322

@michael-g Thank you for posting!

Posted : 25/07/2023 4:11 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 977

Although everything you describe I  would take too, especially the coconut oil plus some superfood, and i would go see some Naturopath therapist, but! And yes they will certainly help in your healing process. But you have to focus on the main cause of hair loss. This you will find in no medical book. Because they assume the body is imperfect and illness is imperfection. 

I will tell you here: The body is perfect. Then why this perfect body is losing hair? Now you come to the root cause. The perfect body is purposely rejecting some hairs. Why? Mainly because you miss a pat on the head, you miss a compliment, you miss recognition of your achievements: someone lovingly stroking your hair. You miss this gesture so much, that your skin of the head wants to feel it better! It's that simple. To  be able to feel the strokes better, the skin will repel some hairs. Our skin is so much more intelligent than the best doctor. The head skin is literally opening up for recieving the strokes, compliments, love, yes. That's why many middle aged men are getting bold because the father passes away  and this father used to always give a pat on the head. Ofc this has not to be taken literally. 

So, go inside and find out who you miss, what compliments,  recognition, love you need and fill this void with Divine self love, or be creative to solve this.

For the outside world you can blame any bacteria, but most bacteria are attracted by this perfect body to help with their work. They are not bad, unless you see them like that.

Posted : 25/07/2023 5:03 am
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

Yes I believe it helps to look at many things like this with spiritual lenses.  I take neem and turmeric powder balls every morning.  Supposed to be real good for you. And yes a few tablespoons of coconut oil per day for sure. Raw organic Apple cider vinegar is a must for me as well. sometime I put ginger, turmeric, lemon, and cayenne pepper in it with some water.  Or just a shot of vinegar diluted in some water a couple times per day. Lemon water is great for the health as well.  That's all I drink, if I'm not drinking herbal tea.  

Posted : 06/08/2023 5:21 pm
FeatherWes reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU

@rainyangel Another practice, very spiritual, is the following: as the soles of the feet are the portals to Mother Earth, just walk barefoot in the woods or somewhere in Nature. Your body will take up from the Earth, through frequencies, just all the minerals and vitamins it needs! Just ground yourself good and set the proper intention. Healing has never been this cheap and easy. Abundance is our natural state of being.

Posted : 07/08/2023 9:23 am
FeatherWes reacted
RAINYANGEL
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
PSYCHIC BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
MANIFESTING GURU
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@lighthealer_arkie Oh yes, I'm trying to do that more for sure. I really need to get my son to do it.

Posted : 07/08/2023 9:55 am
(@heather-9815)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
BOOK BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 452

@michael-g Thanks for sharing your story! I think it is wonderful that you are looking through the lens of food -- onion, garlic, ginger, peppers -- food is thy medicine! I love to ferment garlic in honey and create fire cider from onion, ginger, garlic, peppers, apple cider vinegar. They are great medicines! Something I have found helpful through the food lens is to minimize processed foods and sugars, drink water and stay hydrated, and review food labels -- if I can't pronounce or recognize it, then I usually avoid it.

I do believe autoimmune issues are connected to our energetic, emotional and spiritual health as well. I say this based off my own experience and living life having experienced four autoimmune diseases. When I made different food choices and minimized/eliminated alcohol consumption, I saw a vast difference in my health. However, the core, root issues were energetic, emotional and mental.
I have created a free resource for people navigating hair loss. If this perspective resonates with you, please consider receiving this resource through the link below. I have found great healing through the strategies I share in the guide. May this support you while you navigate the mental and emotional health challenges of autoimmune diseases.
https://heather-wesley.mykajabi.com/opt-in

@lighthealer_arkie @rainyangel I agree, grounding is amazing! I love supplementing and using Earthing Mats to help ground, especially during the cold winters. Grounding is great at lowering inflammation and providing support. Thanks for sharing your perspectives!

Posted : 02/01/2024 6:41 pm
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU

@heather-9815 Since a few months now I'm using a mix of castor oil, coconut oil and a rosemary hair lotion, all biological ofc, and rub it into my hairs,on my skull actually. You have to warm it up in your hand first. After a few weeks i notice i look subjectively a bit younger and ppl asking me if i paint my hair. I never paint my hair! Just massaging this mix in with feelings of love and compliments and gratitude. The head skin likes a good massage btw.

Posted : 03/01/2024 12:00 am
Share: