Notifications
Clear all

Financial collapse 2024

Jens
(@silvergreylion)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 73
Topic starter

Børsen, Denmark's stock exchange in Copenhagen, is burning, and looks set to mostly burn down. Exactly on the former queen's (Margrethe's) birthday.

Posted : 16/04/2024 12:44 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2176

🙏🙏🙏

Posted : 16/04/2024 1:56 am
 Jens
(@silvergreylion)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Update: The fire is mostly over, they're just putting out embers, and I did some numerological analysis:

The queen was born on April 16, 1940 at 10:10 (24h clock), but not within DST, which wasn't put into effect until May 15 that year.

So, her time of birth would've been at 11:10 instead, if DST had been in effect.

The fire was reported by an automatic fire detection system at 7:36, and the fire department arrived at the scene 4 min. later, at 7:40.

Assuming that the fire started 4 min. before the report, that puts it at exactly 432 min. before the time of birth.

There was a press conference held at 16:04, in which it was announced, that the fire had been put out.

Assuming that the fire had been put out at 15:56, would mean it lasted also exactly 432 min. after her time of birth.

I'm not usually that much into numerology, but I had a feeling it would show something uncanny here.

This post was modified 3 weeks ago by Jens

Posted : 16/04/2024 8:30 am
Arkie M. reacted
 Jens
(@silvergreylion)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Ugh, of course I got the minutes wrong. I was a few hours short on sleep, caught up now. If instead the fire started at 7:34, and was put out at 15.46, time of birth would've been 216 minutes after it started, and 216 minutes before it was put out. Total of 432 minutes.

Posted : 16/04/2024 2:17 pm
 Jens
(@silvergreylion)
Member Registered
Topic starter

Nope, I realized I was still wrong. 216 minutes after 11.10 would be 14:46, not 15:46 :/

Technically, 285 minutes fit, if it was put out at 15:55, and 9 minutes between that and the start of the press conference (for some familiar numbers), but honestly, I realize this very much looks like grasping at straws.

Apparently, I'm still vulnerable to confirmation bias. Even with the best intuition, you can't predict your own mistakes, because that would make you infallible. It's still a fool's journey.

I think this is supposed to teach me, that I need to double-check, or even triple-check my calculations, and check for confirmation bias.

Posted : 16/04/2024 9:07 pm
Share: