Fast awakening now at a halt

(@katelynsafa)
Member Registered
Get Woke
Mastered The Matrix
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 5
Topic starter

Hey everyone, so I’m in deep need of help or guidance. I actually only started my awakening about two months ago when I discovered EA’s book. Since then it has been an extreme fast track for my awakening. I have absorb so much information and so little time and even been able to manifest, not just small things but also larger things that for some would probably take years, which is what I was also expecting. But now I am almost at a halt and I loss. About a week or so ago I was very close to accessing the Akashic record, where I saw an elaborate design that I believe was almost like an entrance to the record. But then I couldn’t remember anything else. And the next night I had a dream or a vision of me, placing my phone in a box with the same design on it. Ever since these dreams/visions, I feel like I’ve been a backward spiral, and cannot find my way back to that peaceful place I was at when I was able to manifest. It truly was a beautiful mind set that I was in and completely different from where I was so much so that my husband literally thought I was going crazy! I did have to tone back those feelings for him and start journaling so I could stay grounded but nothing seems to be working anymore.. I feel so blocked..maybe it was just a mental shock for me how quickly everything happened and I’m being told to take a step back? I just want to stay on the path I was on so I can help my family and eventually others. I have 3 little starseeds that I want to guide but I can’t do that being so blocked and controlled by the matrix! 
I should also add that since that dream I’ve also had ALOT of back and forth in my current workplace where I’m being pulled between 2 positions and am at a crossroads to chose one or the other. 

anyone with any experience with a fast awakening then a dead block please any insight is appreciated! 

This topic was modified 11 months ago by Katelyn Lavigne-Safa

Posted : 31/05/2023 9:38 am
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 189

It is absolutely normal. It was the same for me when i awakened, i got hooked to those full HD 1 hour movies, then NOTHING, i got cut off for so long (it still hasn't come back to that level 2 years later). I feel really blessed to have experienced so many out of this world experiences, but don't forget we are also here to experience 3D. If you don't have a balance between 3D life and let's call it "5D" , then you get cut off of your capacities.

Usually speaking I have more often met people where it is counter productive for them to meditate or try to "fly high". By being fully in 3D, their gifts come back.

Also when it is very quick, there is apparently an integration period that the body needs to accept all this new knowledge. We have to come back on earth and this takes time. So i would say, your soul is cooling your mind right now, it overheated 😀

Posted : 01/06/2023 1:18 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2145

@katelynsafa Welcome to the community! Like what Patrice said, it is totaly normal and please don't forget that you are not alone!❤️🙏

Posted : 01/06/2023 1:51 am
(@katelynsafa)
Member Registered
Get Woke
Mastered The Matrix
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@patricekrysztofiak thank you so much! I keep trying to tell myself that it is okay but that amazing feeling I had keeps pulling me back so hard to want more… like I know I need to make a huge life change but the fear of how it will work out logically keeps pulling me back, I thought maybe that was the issue, but yes I will keep telling myself I came here to experiment the 3D and it’s time to get back there.. just makes me sad like I missing a message 😞. I’m glad to know I’m not alone in this “dark night of the soul”

Posted : 01/06/2023 7:09 am
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 321

Hi Katelyn. I have a quick energy process I can do for you that might help.  If you want me to let me know.

Posted : 01/06/2023 1:09 pm
(@katelynsafa)
Member Registered
Get Woke
Mastered The Matrix
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@s-daniels yes! Anything you think that can help get me even a little out of this funk.

Posted : 01/06/2023 1:20 pm
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 321

@katelynsafa I just did the process for you.  Give it three days and then see if you feel differently.  Best wishes, Sandra

Posted : 01/06/2023 3:57 pm
(@katelynsafa)
Member Registered
Get Woke
Mastered The Matrix
GFL Participant
Topic starter

@s-daniels thank you so much! I will keep you posted I’m off to rest as much as I can the next few days mentally and physically ❤️

Posted : 01/06/2023 4:56 pm
s.daniels reacted
Share: