Clear all

Earthquake just happened in Northeast US

(@lightworker-77)
Member Registered
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 118
Topic starter

Hey guys, as we get closer to the 4/8 eclipse I've been wondering what might happen while trying not to manifest any fears but today I just experienced my first earthquake ever in the northeast US.  I live on the CT/NY state line and we shook pretty good for 15 seconds, like my entire house shook, my dogs started acting weird maybe 10 secs before and my neighbor ran outside pointing at the sky so I wasn't sure if it was a downed plane or what where we are close to the airport.  Apparently it was a 4.8 quake out of NJ and another smaller one happened in Maine as well.  They also just got pounded with a massive nor-easter.  The first thing I thought was, yup here we go.  And I'm not afraid.  I'm ready.  Thank You, Team.  Thank You EA. Much Love! 🙏💜💙💚✨️⚔️🛡🌎👽🛸🦁☯️☮️♾️

Posted : 05/04/2024 8:28 am
(@shivanitarksis)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
REALITY BREAKER
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
PSYCHIC BADGE
GRID WORKER
BOOK BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
Light Codes: 455

This is going to sound bat shit crazy, I did my normal morning routine... got home, drinking my coffee, contemplating these weird energies that I have been feeling. 

Suddenly my power went off, and my space seemed like it was shaking, moving... And then I felt my spirit guides all around me, I got sleepy dozed off for a couple of minutes, before I dozed off my body felt like it was floating. Then my power came back on, and this alarm went off. I jolted up, heard WAKE UP in my mind. 

I am reading the convoluted universe by Dolores Cannon, book 2. I asked my spirits to show me what just happened, I flipped through the book (just felt called to do this) and it went to a part where she was describing portals, time travelers. 

Something def. just happened. 

Saw your post and heard a whisper that said comment.

Posted : 05/04/2024 8:37 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
LOVE ATTRACTION
MANIFESTING GURU
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GRID WORKER
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 723

I'm in west Hartford at the moment 

Posted : 05/04/2024 8:46 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2374

@lightworker-77 Taiwan also experienced a 7.4 magnitude earthquake on the 3rd of April.

Posted : 06/04/2024 11:45 am
(@lightworker-77)
Member Registered
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 118
Topic starter

@shivanitarksis Wow!  It's been a weird couple of weeks for sure with the eclipse energy, but that's pretty intense!  What Delores says is very real.  I've had several crazy blips in my reality that sound batshit crazy when I say them out loud.  I know what I experienced.  We are not delusional!

Posted : 10/04/2024 9:22 am
Share: