Dream Meanings

(@carbra57)
Member Registered
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
AGENDAS & CONSPIRACY BUNDLE
Light Codes: 244
Topic starter

Is it important to analyze our dreams? For the last 20 yrs. I've been having dreams with my deceased father and none of them are good. We fight, I get chased by him, he try's to tell me what to do etc..etc.. Let me take you back 50 to 55 years ago when I was around 10 yrs old or so. I wanted to ask my father something and went looking for him. When I went to his bedroom and opened the door I busted him molesting my sister. I left the room because he yelled something at me. Then he came out of the room and told me that I better not say anything to anyone about what I saw or he would kill me. I didn't even know what I really saw and forgot about for several yrs. until one day while talking with my sister and she brought up that day. It all came rushing back in a flash. We talked and I found out that it never stopped. My sisters 1st child was from our father that she gave up for adoption. My father always had bad thing to say about me and it made me hate the man till the day he died. On his death bed I told him that I forgave him for everything he said or did in life. I started dreaming about him after I had 2 girls of my own. We would argue and fight so much I almost hit my with in the face while dreaming. The dreams went on and now then they went away. Now there back. What does all this mean, is he trying to tell me something or what?

Posted : 07/05/2024 8:57 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
LOVE ATTRACTION
MANIFESTING GURU
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GRID WORKER
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
Light Codes: 719

I'm so sorry you had such a horrible father and thathe did thatshit.pedophiles are top of the list of the worst people.sounds like the dreams are telling you to clear unknown trauma you still may have . It's really hard to not hate this man but he can't hurt you or your sister anymore.another scenario could be dark entities attacking you at certain times.might explain why the dreams come and go.most likely your father is in the hell dimension I've mentioned in other posts and Elizabeth has astral traveled to not purposely because it's not exactly the ideal vacation spot.i think these low vibration soul's go there get tortured by draco demon soul's then eventually get recairnated to clear karma,raise their vibration,break the cycle. or repeat the same mistakes. It's their choice.

Posted : 07/05/2024 9:26 am
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
LOVE ATTRACTION
MANIFESTING GURU
SPIRIT GUIDED
PSYCHIC BADGE
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
GRID WORKER
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
BOOK BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 719

It's likely you have had this father in past lives. 

Posted : 07/05/2024 10:20 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2354

@carbra57 You can check EA's video about dreams: https://shorturl.at/prKP9

Posted : 08/05/2024 4:51 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 999

@carbra57 Maybe the dreams keep coming because karma has to be cleared, so that the cycle is broken. You must do the opposite of what everybody tells you about entities, dark forces, revenge, pain. I think he's showing up in your dreams so you can forgive him. If you forgive your dad with Unconditional Love you show him what he should have given to you and to your sister. With love you heal everything. With your blessings his soul will be able to move on. This is the right way to break the karmic cycle. It's not easy, but not impossible. Maybe you need to do some shadow work first. Maybe just the awareness we live in a matrix, and everyone is playing a role. To learn and evolve. Realizing nothing in this matrix is real, only Love is real. If you need any help, please put it out here! We are all here for you, you are loved. 💝💚

Posted : 08/05/2024 8:20 am
Share: