Clear all

Cosmic Awakening Free Session this weekend:) Saturday 8/26/23

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 270
Topic starter

Hey EA Tribe:)

I wanted to share something with the EA community. As probably most of you are aware, we have a group of starseed forum members that started a healing, psychic reading and activation group. This group has helped me so much personally and I've met soul tribe in this group as well. Every group session includes some sort of group mediation. It's so amazing to meditate along with a group focused on the same goal. The energies are so intense, and I feel like we heal and activate every session. They are having a free open group session with everyone invited this upcoming Saturday 8/26/23 at 9 a.m. PST, 11 a.m. MST 12 p.m. EST. No credit card or anything and an opportunity to test out the group. I believe Bret @scolere06 will be doing Reiki, Federica @f-calandra will be doing her psychic readings and Patrice @patricekrysztofiak will be removing blockages and healing. I attend Bret's reiki sessions twice a week usually and I've gained so much from it. Patrice removed my blockages and attachments which allowed my clairvoyance to really take off. It's a great environment to activate and start learning how to use our abilities. Energy work, healing, activations, developing psychic abilities and so on. I'll put the link below. Anyone can join. I believe the link has an option for checking your local time zone as well for those that would be attending internationally. The group has a good mix of starseeds from all over the world:). Maybe I'll see you all there on Saturday:).

https://www.cosmicawakening.org/product/healing-channeling-coaching-free-monthly-session-with-patrice-bret-and-federica/  

Posted : 21/08/2023 10:15 am
Marie GUERDIN, Cree, Mariska van Luin and 4 people reacted
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 11

I had just stumbled upon this website, considering how I could join or do a private session without any money, and also putting the pieces together that it was patrice from this forum who was one of the team members/healers there, lol.

Do you have to have a membership with them already, or can anybody order the free event and join? I can buy the 14-day membership but I just want to be sure if this event is free to everyone even without a membership so I don't have to spend the money. It seems that even while I ordered the event from your link, it's saying I don't have an active memberhsip and this is getting in the way of not seeing the link on the description in the event calender? Just my guess, idk

Thank you for sharing nick otherwise I don't think I would've known. I will do my best to be there!

Posted : 21/08/2023 10:49 am
 Amy
(@amy-3)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 6

I'll be there and I would encourage others to come as well. From what I understand, it's free to all but you do need to register. 

Posted : 21/08/2023 11:19 am
Mariska van Luin, Eva, Bret R and 2 people reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@abby14 Hey Abby. I do have a membership with them, but you don't need one to join this session on Saturday. No credit card needed just add the $0 session to your cart and check out. That's it. I think they may be offering trials too but Patrice @patricekrysztofiak would be better to answer that:). I think this is their 3rd free open to the public session since I've been a member. I've been participating in the group sessions since May ish time frame. I ran into Patrice on the forum here and he did some work on me. It really opened up my third eye and I regained a ton of energy. I had leaks in my energy field and my third eye had a blockage effecting its strength. After that experience I got to know Patrice better and I joined the group. This session on Saturday is free. Just sign up with the link and you'll get the email and the zoom link for the meeting. I'll post the link here too. https://www.cosmicawakening.org/product/healing-channeling-coaching-free-monthly-session-with-patrice-bret-and-federica/

It's a family feel over there in the Cosmic Awakening group. It's like we are all family in a way:). Totally a safe space to be vulnerable together. The really cool dynamic is everyone has abilities. stuff we are born with. To see everyone blossoming into their own has been amazing to watch. Everyone kind of works on everyone during the session while Patrice, Bret or Federica lead with their abilities and moderate the session. The amount of healing or work that we all get exposed to every session is significant. I'll try to do reiki 2 x's a week and they'll usually have a weekend session like this Saturday with healing, blockage removal, clearing and psychic readings that I like to attend. You'll love Bret and Federica if you haven't met them yet. You've met Patrice already:) You may be suprised with the amount of EA forum members that are part of this group. 

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:27 pm
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

@nickq1233 Hey Nick,

I added it to my cart and checked out. I got two emails but neither of them contained a link to the zoom meeting though. I'm assuming it will show up in my email right before the event then? If don't get a link an hour beforehand I will just purchase the 14 day trial option they have, and join in that way lol... It seems like a really awesome group and dynamic from what you describe, I am excited to be there. Feels like the next big step for me. Excited to see what I can learn and heal from. 😊

Thanks Nick for explaining again !

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:38 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hey Guys. Spoke to Federica and it sounds like the free session on Saturday will be recorded as well. Just in case you miss it, you can still get the effects of the healing and energy work, psychic readings, channelings and get a feel for the group. You'll recognize almost everyone in the group as EA forum members. 🙂 

https://www.cosmicawakening.org/product/healing-channeling-coaching-free-monthly-session-with-patrice-bret-and-federica/  

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:41 pm
(@abby14)
Member Registered
GFL Participant

@nickq1233 Awesome! Thank

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:42 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@abby14 So cool. I'm stoked that you're going for it. I believe you'll get an email the day of or night before with the access link. Patrice, @patricekrysztofiak is that right? I forget if the link comes out the day before or day of? Patrice may have a direct link too. I feel like joining a group like this is definitely taking the next steps to action. And this group in particular is filled with a bunch of special people for sure. I feel like we are supposed to gather in tribes like this to heal, activate and develop our abilities. Hope to see you there on Saturday. I think you'll really enjoy.

Posted : 21/08/2023 12:52 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@amy-3 You’re an energy healing ❤️‍🩹 pro now Amy. 🙂 Pulling energies off people right and left. Healing like the divine Angel you are 🙂

Posted : 21/08/2023 4:02 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2248

@nickq1233 Awesome! Thank you for organizing this and helping the starseeds❤️🙏

Posted : 21/08/2023 5:14 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@lynp-2 You should totally attend:) I think you’d love it. It’s free, no card or anything. Just to see everyone from the forum. I’m sure they’d love to say hi to you. You’ve interacted with like all of them pretty much. All the stuff we talk about on here. But with faces and with energy exchanges. Like the EA community reaching out to touch each other. Exchanging energies, Healing each other. Sometimes activating each other. Honestly, it feels like EA is the 🧲 Magnet for us all. As we congregate here we find out very quickly that a lot of us resonate with each other. Like in ways that don’t make sense other than to have a pre incarnation agreement with the person. Ive learned how to develop my abilities over there. Learned how to heal people, how to lift blockages, how to cleanse energy fields, activate others and more. We’ll practice our psychic abilities there too. Just yesterday Federica had the members channeling each other and doing readings on each other. It’s fun stuff. We all have these abilities so it’s really cool to see everyone develop them like they have been. I think that’s a hidden gem. You go there initially for healing, lifting, clearing, activating, reiki, group meditation 🧘‍♀️ and that kind of stuff but you develop your own abilities to heal, activate, perform psychic abilities for others in the process. The goal is get become a fully “activated” starseed. Prepared for the 5th dimension:) ❤️ That’s what I’m seeing coming out of this group. One week someone is new, next thing you know they are performing energy healing ❤️‍🩹 on someone in the group. Lol. So cool and fun to be part of 🙂 ❤️ 💡.

Posted : 21/08/2023 5:38 pm
(@patricekrysztofiak)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 191

The link shows up in "your account" once you are logged in.  We also send the link 24h before the session as a zoom link via email.

Posted : 22/08/2023 12:27 am
 Amy
(@amy-3)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 6

@nickq1233 Thanks Nick! The EA community and the Cosmic Awakening group have definitely taken me to the next level. I can't imagine not being apart of these communities. At first I was telling myself, "I'm going on this journey alone." Because we all know we have the answers and we can access them by going within. But after some self doubt I did a healing session with Patrice and the rest is history. Up, Up and Away!

Posted : 22/08/2023 8:50 am
(@lifeforcerejuvination)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Grid Worker
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 383

✨BADASS✨

✨You✨

✨Go✨