(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 405
Topic starter

EA has a podcast or video where she talks about calling in experts to help you solve something. I can't quite find it right now but want to talk about it anyway. My wife was telling me her therapy session touched on calling in experts to help her and I'm like YES! You CAN and SHOULD do that. So last night I went to sleep with the intention of calling in an expert. I had no specific issue to solve or area of enlightenment to explore so I left it open and my human went to sleep. I ended up hanging out with and getting lessons from Tycho Brahe. When I awoke I'm like ok, I've heard of him, but I had to Google him. So yeah, he was explaining a relationship with our perceived location and our consciousness in a different language that I somehow understood. There was writing on scrolls that I could somehow read and understand. In my lucidity I actually got what he was saying. He spoke of a "skye cloud" presence of energy and such. Once I woke up I was unable to comprehend that which I understood clearly during our conversation or lesson. I'm kind of sad about that. Disappointed. But I wanted to share this with someone and you guys are the most mind expanded crowd I felt comfortable sharing with. I'm confident the info and visuals with unlock things for me energetically. But yeah, that happened.

Posted : 03/05/2023 6:03 pm
Amy Elizabeth, Becca, Nick Quinn and 1 people reacted
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 320

That is SOOOO cool Steve!!  It's a great idea to call in help this way - I have to remember to try this sometime when I have an issue.  EA always tells us we are doing a double shift and I know that to be true but it would be so fascinating to be able to remember more.  The one experience I recall was that just before waking up one morning I know I was being told that I didn't have to worry about people who die in a traumatic way, because the soul leaves the body just before the trauma.  I thought that teaching - and that I managed to retain it upon waking - was super cool!

Posted : 04/05/2023 4:33 am
Lyn reacted
(@stevepariseau)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Shift Masterclass
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 405
Topic starter

@s-daniels Wow. I believe that message you received. It reminds me of the old movie Heaven Can Wait. OMG So Good.

Posted : 07/05/2023 11:39 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge