GFL PARTICIPANT
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
SPIRIT GUIDE BUNDLE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 15
Topic starter

I had an interesting dream this morning and thought I'd share it. I think it's really relevant to the times we live in.

In my dream, there was a giant leader. He physically dominated everyone; he was enormous, tall, three times as big as everyone else. He treated people as he saw fit, not caring how they felt, as long as he felt good. Everyone was afraid of him because he was powerful and could crush anyone with one hand in seconds.

An ordinary man approached him and tried to challenge him, telling him that his reign was over and that he would now take over. The giant laughed and beat him on the spot. As I witnessed the scene, I saw that the ordinary man was afraid in his heart and lacked self-confidence, and I understood that this was the only reason he had been defeated.

The ordinary man retreated and took time to reflect on what had happened and why he had been so easily defeated. He banished fear from his heart and chose to trust himself. He presented himself to the giant a second time and told him once again that his reign was over and that he would now take over the leadership of the community. Once again, the giant laughed and said, "Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?" As the giant prepared to crush him again, the ordinary man remained calm and his heart was filled with self-confidence. This calm attitude and confidence struck fear into the giant's heart and, before he knew it, he was defeated as quickly and easily as the ordinary man had been the first time.

At that point, the dream continued. I saw the ordinary man take the lead, but he didn't just tell others what to do, sitting on a throne, he worked hard, acted and set an example. As I walked among the people, I heard dissatisfied comments. "The giant leader looked formidable and in control, the ordinary man is small and can't even order others to do his work for him." But that was the point... the new leader didn't want others to do his work for him, because he believed in doing things himself. Those who weren't satisfied with him were used to not really acting for themselves and just following orders. They were shocked to be confronted with a leader who now encouraged them to take responsibility for their lives.

When I woke up, I thought this dream was interesting and had a lesson or two to teach or remind me of. I thought I'd share it here and see if anyone could be inspired by it and perhaps share their thoughts on it.

Posted : 25/10/2023 4:16 am
sahana.cit, Rainyangel, AdeleMC and 2 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2321

@lane Thank you for sharing😊

Posted : 25/10/2023 4:34 am
AdeleMC reacted
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 976

@lane Fantastic dream Marjoleine, beautiful and filled with lessons. Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 25/10/2023 5:35 am
AdeleMC reacted
(@courtneygarcia)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
LOVE ATTRACTION
MENTAL HEALTH BUNDLE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 300

@lane Thank you so much for sharing! I was divinely led to read your post, and it has filled me with so much perspective and hope in my life. I needed this message and appreciate your sharing!

(Fear, Self-Confidence, Action) ... WHAT I LEARNED 👉🏻 I am the creator of my reality. I can transmute fear out of my body by using the love in my heart to raise the energy around me. By remaining calm and confident in my heart, I can realize my dreams of becoming a successful starseed, having my own business, and being sovereign in all aspects of my life.

I am sending you all so much love 🥰

Posted : 28/10/2023 9:33 pm
(@deletosh)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
Light Codes: 8

I loved it! So glad you shared. Makes sense to me as we are becoming Sovereign Beings! Edit-  I should say are are waking to see and understand We always have been Sovereign Beings. 🙂 

This post was modified 7 months ago by AdeleMC

Posted : 29/10/2023 10:51 am
Share: