The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2142
Topic starter

Hey there, cosmic explorers! 🌌 Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with us? We're on the brink of launching a groundbreaking new iPhone app designed to elevate your vibrational journey and deepen your connection with the universe. But before we make the leap, we need YOU—yes, you, the curious, the enlightened, and the bold members of Elizabeth's vibrant community.

We believe that together, we can co-create an app experience that's not just functional but transformative. An experience that resonates with your soul's journey and supports your spiritual awakening. That's why we're inviting you to be part of our exclusive Galactic Beta Testing Team.

As a beta tester, you'll get a first look at our new app, play a crucial role in its development, and help us ensure that it aligns perfectly with the needs and aspirations of our community. You'll have the opportunity to provide feedback directly to our team, suggest improvements, and even influence the final product. And yes, expect some cosmic surprises along the way! 🌠

So, are you ready to join us on this interstellar adventure? Here's what you need to know:

• Who can join? If you're part of Elizabeth's community, have an iPhone, and are passionate about spiritual growth and exploration, we're looking for you!

• What's in it for you? Apart from being the first to experience the app, you'll play a critical role in shaping a tool designed to support our collective ascension. Plus, there will be special rewards for our most active and insightful beta testers. 🎁

• How to sign up? Simply fill out this form with your details. We'll be in touch with more information on how you can access the beta version of the app and start testing.

• BONUS! If you're a Flutter developer and want to try your hand at fixing a bug we'd be more than happy to let you contribute to our project! Make sure to specify that in the submission form!

>>> CLICK HERE to Register as a BETA Tester <<<

We will be sure to reach out to you if you are chosen to help us test our new app!! 

Thank you so much for your support Starseeds!! ✨

Posted : 01/04/2024 1:06 pm
(@joe-kain)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Love Attraction
Manifesting Guru
Spirit Guided
Psychic Badge
The Astral Traveler
Grid Worker
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
Book Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 639

Sounds interesting. I have an android no iPhone 

Posted : 01/04/2024 1:18 pm
Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 2079

✨✨✨

Posted : 02/04/2024 4:51 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 838

@joe-kain Me too!  it's not an April Fools day prank 😉  the Form looks serious enough for me. Good luck with the app!

Posted : 02/04/2024 9:11 am
(@kimber)
Member Registered
Manifester
Light Codes: 641

I would totally do this. I have an iPhone 6s though (refuse to upgrade to a 5G phone) so I would need to clear a lot of stuff off my phone to make room for another app.

Posted : 14/04/2024 11:47 am
(@palosanto)
Member Registered
Ambassador Badge
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 438

I haven't seen this until now but color me intrigued! I've applied, I hope I can be of service!

Posted : 20/04/2024 12:34 pm
(@zoemayen)
Member Registered
The Astral Traveler
Light Codes: 937

Would love to do this, but I have android not iPhone, shame!! 

Posted : 26/04/2024 10:53 am
Share: