Love Attraction
Wellness Bundle Badge
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2139
Topic starter

Hey Starseed!! 👋

Dive deep into the concepts you learned in the System Override masterclass and apply your newfound knowledge to decode and override a real-world scenario where the Matrix agenda’s influence is at play. Your task is to unravel the hidden layers of the system's impact, identify key elements, and propose strategies for breaking free.

Getting Started:

• Choose a Scenario: Choose a real-world scenario where you believe the system's influence is prominent. It could be a societal issue, a personal challenge, or a global phenomenon. Be specific in your choice.
  • Decode the Layers: Now it’s time to break down the scenario. Identify the systems, structures, or beliefs that contribute to the situation. What are the underlying forces at play?
  • Analyze Impact: Analyze how the system affects individuals, communities, or society as a whole. What are the consequences and implications of the system's influence?
  • Override Strategies: Based on what you've learned in the System Override Masterclass, propose strategies and actions that individuals or groups can take to break free from the system's influence and create positive change.

When you are done, don’t forget to engage with your fellow System Override students. Discuss the scenarios, provide feedback, and inspire others to take action to help create the reality we all deserve.

Posted : 05/10/2023 2:37 pm
Arkie M. and Lyn reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2078

@lauren 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Posted : 05/10/2023 5:33 pm
 TZU
(@shamballawarrior)
Member Registered
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
GFL Participant
System Override
Light Codes: 51

When I completed the Override course it was like my world was turned upside down for a couple of days, before I could adjust to the new frequencies. Thank you Elizabeth for a wonderful course and I especially loved the meditation ❤️ 

Posted : 22/01/2024 2:24 pm
Share: