Notifications
Clear all

Portals Leading to Freed Humans and extra terrestrial Civilizations on Earth

(@binaka2171)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Light Codes: 123
Topic starter

stranger I met in Alaska gave me a book about civilizations that can be accessed though portals or gates right here on Earth. This is a book is brief overview of the different civilizations, that live in these places. They talk about how a parascitc race of being took advantage of our species and enslaved us. When we reach a certain place in our evolution or figure out we are enslaved they wipe us out and start over and reintroduce technology to us little by little. They have mastered weather manipulation and have created ice barriers where some of these gates are. Id be interested to see what the GFL says or if this information can be remote viewed.

Posted : 26/04/2024 8:22 pm
 Leah
(@leah)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 492

I would love to hear more about this, too. When the I am God saved my life is a child, It raised my vibration so Parasitic entities started showing up in my space to try and consume my body, blood and chi energy. after I escaped a bunch of times the Reptilians in particular complained to the GFL I was breaking the 5 Interdimensional treaty that the world govts signed back in the 40s or 50s Which allows them to harvest all my negative A blood, went I into the Mississippi river after they telepathically Commanded my parents to take me Boating. Long story short, my soul was de-magniitized and portaled to a place called the city of semi advanced races in Agaharta/inner Earth for a disciplinary sentencing (to death) by a GFL representative. She ID’d herself as a (blue) Sirian named Naomi. She spoke about the firmament, other circle environments and Xerces (wormhole portals) and was about to push some button that would allow radiation to come through that would cause a solar flash to wipe the surface and begin a great reset of the human experiment on the harmonic conjunction/August 16, 1987, because we had gone nuclear and might damage all the 10 dimensions. Naomi said she was a higher dimensional being who vibrated so fast we couldn’t see her normally. She said we were in the 3rd dimension that seemed solid but wasn’t. When I started Arguing about how killing off a planet makes them criminal thugs and talking about God/the angel of death being around, She asked if God was from the celestial lands? God told me to say yes. The only place I’ve heard about celestial lands is from the Nos Confundan map. And, God lifted me about 15 Feed off the ground and spun me around to prove he existed and then let me fall to the floor so they would know it wasn’t me. And I double dog dared her hautiness to move her rump off the platform and go stand where Azrael the archangel was hanging out. When she couldn’t, she had to admit a creepy (kind-hearted) entity was there taking up space, and decided not to burn us to a crisp. Especially when everyone got together and prayed on August 16. And that’s also when the angel Halle showed up to work with the GFL. (EA mentioned her). There have been other times the timeline was moved around-de Ja vou incidents, but we are in the highest timeline. Have faith. Listen to EA- she knows her stuff. 
oh, and a nasty tempered Thunderbird mentioned living in Agharta. He looks like the last head on this YT link. The others are a Sasquatch, Mothman?, snallygaster, sas, sas, zombie dogman (the demon soul can’t die, so the Wendigo spirits generally possess a human to become solid and anchor into this dimension unless silver is used- some personal experience/some research). The last one is a Thunderbird with an 84 ft wingspan, red eyes and he is a blood sucking being with upper hollow fangs. Not nice at all. 

https://youtube.com/shorts/qqUqa-ELWYQ?si=x4mLfqxWYpAlaqHw

There is a map from admiral Byrd. This has the map on the video clip.. 

https://youtu.be/cdC-niPK06w?si=G8aFu2U-cL25GKzh

FYI the TB said he was from Etaimin originally and fed on almost 200 other circle environments (worlds). Etamin is on the nos confundan map. And, Richard the librarian who spoke to EA was also at my disciplinary sentencing. He said he was an Aldabarian (possible misspelling) and that world is also on the map.
Plus, somehow when Jesus died, he opened a dimension door golden ratio sacred geometry triangle that raised everyone’s vibration from the past, that present and the future so that our souls will vibrate fast enough at our deaths to connect with Azrael who can bring us directly to the celestial lands or Hel through a wormhole. (I’ve seen it more than once- the energy creates ozone and it leaches color out of this dimension… weird stuff.) 

Other good references for me include Delores Cannon, Amanda Ellis, Ester Hicks, the Why files, nightgod333 and so many more on YouTube.

i like the book ‘contact from planet Apu’ by Ricardo Gonzalez. About a helper giant race under Peru. In our future, we decide to send boy astronauts to Alpha centari Only they hit a time Rift in arrive back in our History. The Apunians were there and helped them settle in and try to fix our past so we won’t have to go. Rico also was able to get journalist to see some of the alien ships flipping about there. 

And I just finished ‘Ceres Colony Cavalier’ By Tony Rodriguez, who describes his soul being shoved into a corn body when he was nine years old to do a 20 year slave/soldier stint for the reptilians, which I just recently remembered happening to me as well. They got me to agree by threatening to kill off my family, and I knew they were serious. I don’t have the details yet. Sigh. 
Anyway, I hope that helps. We are going through some interesting times and are surrounded by angels/broken angels/nephilim zombie hybrids, mythical folks, super soldier govt experiments (dogmen and other monster type beings labeled as lower frequency) benign and parasite aliens, and whatever you have heard of in myths. (I saw a kind 200 ft giant with red hair, mothman, sea serpent etc. they are all telepathic and some order us to come be their snacks, because we are at the top of the snack rack.) Just saying be safe. Missing 411 does exist and the stories on the Donovan and Lilith Dread YT are real people who got away. 

I think that was everything, except to help support EA in all ways possible, because she is saving lives and deserves to become a millionaire. As do we all. 

oh, and I was sentenced to become a rechargeable blood battery for the reptilian Shabat when I die, because I gave my life to God the first time He saved me, and can’t give it to anyone else. And, God told me He would come for me no matter what, so I had been laying low and trying to forget all the challenges. But, I can’t sit back anymore. We all need to speak out and demand that the carnage stops as a species. 

Posted : 27/04/2024 6:43 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge