Our security via money systems

(@okydocky-3995)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 659
Topic starter

The US group calling themselves the patriots and  I have no doubt they think of themselves as that. They are  spreading rumors that our banking system is being attacked by the elites. The theory, the elites will take over all banks and money and thereby control us. If we don’t play ball they will turn off the money flow. “Patriots” are trying to convince us to start wallets which is a bit coin creation. They say the wallets are safe and will protect us against losing control over our money. If there is such a conspiracy by the elites, it seems to me that the elites now control bit coin …and the wallets. If we follow their lead we may be shoveling our money into their pockets. I’d love to know what the GFL has to say about this. Seems the cats are inviting the mice to a dinner party.

Posted : 12/03/2024 6:10 am
(@lighthealer_arkie)
Member Registered
System Override
GFL Participant
Manifesting Guru
Light Codes: 841

@okydocky-3995 What i understand is that the elites already own all central banks. With that money they can control humanity by starting wars or crises. Bitcoin is another story, it's decentralized. They can't control it. Invest now in bitcoins if you can. Paper money will be printed year in year out, by nearly all governments in the world wanting to loan more money. So money is worth less and less. Gold and bitcoins have to be mined relatively slowly, so their worth remain good.

Posted : 12/03/2024 9:58 am
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@lighthealer_arkie Thank you for sharing!

Posted : 13/03/2024 7:46 pm
Share: