Clear all

More Ring camera videos, want your opinions

(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 203
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

I wanted to post some raw footage that I have from my Ring Cameras. I was curious about 3 specific videos I’ve been analyzing. I want to see if anyone has any opinions as to what it could be. I’ll post the first link here. This is another string of orbs. It’s the raw audio and video. The orbs make a sounds a little way into the video. These anomalies usually will have sound attached when they are in front of the camera.

string of orbs

https://youtu.be/GhmQfIhUgew

Posted : 06/05/2023 3:27 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hears the second video. It’s a light with 2 orbs down in line. Like a light being? I’m not sure. It hangs out for a while and makes a sound at the camera like the orbs do. It approaches the camera from behind and dances in front of the camera a little before it takes off. This happened all night periodically. It triggered my motion alerts like 4 times that night. Same vertical string of orbs.

Vertical orbs

https://youtu.be/dsmvCrsG5Zo

Posted : 06/05/2023 3:33 pm
Dug L. reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Here’s the third video. This happens every night still do this day. These orbs just live here basically. Lol. They float around me when I’m taking video of UFOs at night as well. I see them through my infrared night vision. I’m just used to them just hanging out around me now. 

Floating orbs, a nightly occurrence. 
https://youtu.be/qfIlS0K--pI  

Posted : 06/05/2023 3:37 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Hey Guys. I may as well post some recent ufo footage too. These are UFOs from last month. They hover still for a bit then move around. Sometimes they are higher than other times. But they are there every night. One specifically. Even follows me to work, lol. It’s the one that you can see right over my roof line in the video. It’s a 2 story house to give it some perspective. I’m looking up over the roof when I’m filming these. You can see the stars behind the UFOs, obviously much higher. The UFOs Range from like 500’ to 5000’ best guess. The one that  sits above the house is like 500’ above the house. In the day time they can look like metal balls. Size of a large truck I’d say. A lot of times it’s illuminated like glowing and sometimes sort of translucent. It’s weird how they can change between being metal looking to glowing in a second. 

https://youtu.be/7Aa-Bb6isL8

Posted : 06/05/2023 4:26 pm
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

Here's a laser beam shooting down from the sky. Not sure what this is but it's coming right from where that one ufo sits above the house. 

https://youtu.be/wmw2GoBGuE4

Posted : 06/05/2023 4:46 pm
Lyn reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 239

@nickq1233 I love your videos Nick. Pretty neat. I wonder what they're doing? Do you ever ask about them from your guides, like where they're from what they're doing etc?

Posted : 28/05/2023 7:02 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge

@nickq1233 These are so trippy. I wonder what they are and I guess they're attracted to you and your place for sure. I wonder how many others in the neighborhood are experiencing stuff.

Posted : 28/05/2023 7:20 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 Good question. They were the ones that told me to look up originally. That’s why I bought an infrared binocular. Then I started going outside regularly and recording them. I’ve meditated outside while they were up there and I had one encounter that kind of scared me a little. Someone materialized and I ran away. I think I mentioned that somewhere. I don’t meditate out there anymore when they are up there. I’ll telepathically communicate but I don’t necessarily need to see them chilling in my backyard or bedroom. I do much better communicating with them from a far or through meditation. Anytime I’ve ever experienced an ET in my close proximity my heart rate and adrenaline has spiked. I can’t get myself to keep calm. My mind is like, cool. But my body is like, run! Hard to explain I guess. I like to communicate telepathically at a distance. I think I’m supposed to record them and post the footage to help show people that they are here. Although, you’d be surprised. Like no one really watches the videos I post outside of awakened people I may know. Lol. The general population doesn’t really care, it seems like. I’ve posted all sorts of ET related stuff on my YouTube and I barely get any views. Its all good though. My mission is support the awakened starseeds so as long as I can get this footage in front of the awakened I’m good with that. 🙂

Posted : 28/05/2023 7:25 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@rainyangel616 Thats the mystery. I think I know whose UFOs those are. At least the blue ones that sit above the house. But I don’t know what the orbs are. Lily (Lily Nova)told me that she thought they were elementals. I can see that. I had a previous incarnation as an elemental. Lily had picked up on both and shared that with me. Some orbs could be spirits too I guess. The Ring videos I’ve posted have me stumped. And the orbs that collect around me when I’m outside. You can see them in some of those infrared videos. I wish I could get those answers. I kind of did from Lily but I want to get some sort of direct confirmation. It would be so cool if I had like EA’s ability to talk to any ET like anywhere. But I can only talk back I’d they initiate the communication. My telepathy isn’t strong enough to just send a message and get an answer back directly from an ET if the ET isn’t near me. 

Posted : 28/05/2023 7:37 pm
Rainyangel reacted
(@rawrevive)
Member Registered
Spirit Guided
The Astral Traveler
GFL Participant
Ambassador Badge
Light Codes: 105

Wow that is so cool, you’re a magnet for the UFO’s! I don’t think I’ve ever seen one but I’m not looking for them. Maybe I should start! Thanks for sharing those!

Posted : 28/05/2023 9:25 pm
Nick Quinn reacted
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
Ambassador Badge
Topic starter

@crystalbonnet1664866399 Hi Crystal. You should try to record them. I got my infrared binoculars on Amazon for $70 dollars. I’ve used it here in California in Las Vegas and Arizona and I’ve been able to see them pretty much anywhere. Infrared picks them up easily. It’s a straight up traffic jam up there on some nights. I’ll post a pic of the one I have. It records to a sd card. It’s nice because it has the date and time stamp too.

Posted : 28/05/2023 9:31 pm
Rainyangel
(@rainyangel)
Member Registered
Psychic Badge
GFL Participant
Wellness Bundle Badge
Journeyer
Manifesting Guru
Ambassador Badge

Hey Nick, I'm totally going to buy a pair of those binoculars. I saw one on Amazon and it said around 200 yards at night?  So you can only see the crafts within that range then?  Doesn't seem like a very far range, although you still seem to get plenty.  Do you think if you had a farther range, you'd get more diverse kinds?   Maybe the more expensive ones go farther.  

Posted : 24/06/2023 9:59 am
Share: