GFL and the Reptili...

Notifications
Clear all

GFL and the Reptilians

(@mcsteinmetz76)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 19
Topic starter

Did the Reptilians evolve on the planet and if so, How is the GFL able to make them leave their own planet? Was there a specific universal rule that they broke? Is it kind of like our animal cruelty and humane laws we have here? Has Earth always been in a portion of the Universe that is regulated by our GFL or is it a new regulation that the Reptilians had to start abiding to?   

This topic was modified 5 months ago by Michelle Weber

Posted : 15/12/2023 1:42 pm
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker
Psychic Badge
Mastered The Matrix
Hidden Human History
Grid Worker
The Quantum Human
The Astral Traveler
Spirit Guided
Get Woke
Love Attraction
DNA Activations Badge
Psychic Protection Bundle
Ascension Tools Bundle
Reptilians Bundle
Manifesting Guru
Manifestation Bundle
Book Badge
Past Life Bundle Badge
The Cosmic Womb Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Ambassador Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 2090

@mcsteinmetz76 Thank you for your questions!

Posted : 17/12/2023 3:55 am
 Leah
(@leah)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
The Quantum Human
Spirit Guided
Ambassador Badge
2023 Cosmic Gateway Badge
Galactic Gathering 2024 Badge
Light Codes: 490

@mcsteinmetz76 

EA said that the reptilians felt they were custodians of us in the Egyptian period, but then realized that we humans could be the prophecy species that will show the multiverse how to live in peace with high and low vibration.  So they began experimenting to help us evolve to learn to have compassion under any circumstances. And when we failed, they sanitized the surface and started over with the 7 month old babies and under.  
The GFL was going to do a reset in 1987 on the day of harmonic resonance, but I was able to convince them that the angel of death and the I am God exist (Jesus wasn’t there, but he is around lol) earlier that summer, so they delayed. (I dared the Sirian to stand in the space occupied by the angel and when she couldn’t, she had to admit something was there that she couldn’t perceive. Then God do his sparkler ball of love thing and lifted me up about ten feet.) Then, when everyone prayed on Aug 16, they decided we were spiritual enough to keep around. Yeay! 
But, any low vibrational being won’t be able to handle the faster vibe, so they are deciding to leave. If that makes sense.

Posted : 29/12/2023 4:24 pm
(@selinda-geyerehl-ch-2-2-2)
Member Registered
GFL Participant
Spirit Guided
Light Codes: 313

Is there no other way for the reptilians to survive/live? Do they die if they don’t feed off of our fear? Can they transcend? How did they live before we were created on planet earth? 

Posted : 20/03/2024 2:01 am
Share: