Notifications
Clear all

First sighting

(@kimoliveira)
Member Registered
Light Codes: 49
Topic starter

This starts last night. I went to bed completely fine, just tired. I hadn't eaten much yesterday, as I'm trying to fast most of the day now, so I was pretty tired. I tried to lay down to sleep while my partner slept in the other room (cause I snore hehe) and I was chill until I heard/felt something in my room. It's almost like I hear a weird static in the air all of a sudden, and I know that it's the buzz of energy. It happens at night alot when everything is quiet, but usually the energy is pretty chill, like just passing through.

That was not the case, it just lingered and I started to feel scared. In my head I just thought "omg why are u here, like what is ur intention" and it felt like I got waves of energy come over me. I tried to send love back but I don't know how to do energy work so I eventually got tired of it and asked my partner to come to the room to sleep with me. The energy was mostly gone at that point. 

This morning at 6am I was telling my partner about why I was scared and I look outside and I see a light like flashing, very bright. And it wasn't moving. I go to the window to figure out what I'm looking at. The light moves up very little and then starts moving to the right. It's also now obvious there are smaller dimmer lights around it - some coloured. 

I'm telling my partner about it and as soon as he gets in position at the window to see it, it disappeared. I could not believe it. 

I'm so confused now. Why did I have such a hard night? What was that energy I was feeling? And why did I see a strange flashing object in the sky while I was telling my partner about it?

Posted : 25/03/2024 3:39 am
Arkie M. reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
Wellness Bundle Badge
GFL Participant
Journeyer
System Override
Shift Masterclass
Manifester
Reality Breaker