Clear all

Dr. Greer hitting heavy

(@pinkster1211)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 258
Topic starter

Dr. Greer just had another DC press conference.  EA should check out for sure, I believe there is info here that backs up a lot of what she has stated.  If you had a doubt this along with everything we already know should firm things up for a lot of people.  We need some GFL questions based on this information. Could not paste the link to save my life here's the title, check it out on Dr. Greer's YouTube page.  Lets crack this wide open so people can't be feared into believing lies about our space friends. 

Monday, June 12, 2023! Dr. Greer's Groundbreaking National Press Club Event! FREE to Watch!

Posted : 13/06/2023 5:02 pm
Marina D, Amanda Meuleners, Rainyangel and 3 people reacted
Topic Tags
(@nickq1233)
Leader Registered
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 270

@pinkster1211 Absolutely. There is a lot of momentum going right now for disclosure. There’s an Air force intel officer that just spilled the beans last week as well. He’s fresh out of the UAP task force in April and has provided proof to the congress of the existence of ETs and ET craft. Also proof that the government has been executing a sophisticated disinformation campaign since 1933 to intentionally conceal this information from the public. The house oversight committee is having classified hearings right now based on the information that he’s provided. I’ll post a link below to a video I watched today that resonated with me. I felt for the YouTuber that posted this. He’s an ex Airforce F16 pilot and he’s been investigating UFOs for a couple of years. He played the whistleblower interview during a live stream and commented throughout. You can feel the anger and resentment he has towards the kabal that has been hiding this truth for so long. A lot of us here on the forum have had direct ET communication in person and have for a couple years now. We know it’s true because we’ve spoken and interacted with the ETs. For those that haven’t or are not Pervy to some of that information that starseeds have I really feel for them. The general public is dependent on the government for disclosure. I feel for them and I really hope that they get official government disclosure to help the accept the truth. We’re in an ascension cycle now and ETs are going to play a very big role in the next 10 years in our society. The truth will set us free. 🙂

Here’s that link to Chris Lehtos live stream with the Airforce whistle blower interview. 
https://youtu.be/8zvCjl2kLR4

Posted : 13/06/2023 7:38 pm
Keene T and pinkster1211 reacted
(@tanaberish)
Member Registered
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
JOURNEYER
REALITY BREAKER
MANIFESTER
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 125

@pinkster1211 here for this discussion! Between all the sightings and major disclosure, the cap is being blown off! I am so excited for the downfall of everything so we can truly start to rebuild in a more peaceful loving manner as it should’ve been from the start. People are now realizing humans are the danger not everything else. I truly hope the media takes these stories and run w it!

Posted : 14/06/2023 7:53 am
Nick Quinn, Amy Elizabeth, pinkster1211 and 1 people reacted
 Lyn
(@lynp-2)
Member Admin
WELLNESS BUNDLE BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
JOURNEYER
SYSTEM OVERRIDE
SHIFT MASTERCLASS
MANIFESTER
REALITY BREAKER
PSYCHIC BADGE
MASTERED THE MATRIX
HIDDEN HUMAN HISTORY
GRID WORKER
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
THE ASTRAL TRAVELER
SPIRIT GUIDED
GET WOKE
LOVE ATTRACTION
DNA ACTIVATIONS BADGE
PSYCHIC PROTECTION BUNDLE
ASCENSION TOOLS BUNDLE
REPTILIANS BUNDLE
MANIFESTING GURU
MANIFESTATION BUNDLE
BOOK BADGE
PAST LIFE BUNDLE BADGE
THE COSMIC WOMB BADGE
2023 COSMIC GATEWAY BADGE
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GALACTIC GATHERING 2024 BADGE
PSYCHIC ABILITIES BUNDLE
Light Codes: 2322

@pinkster1211 Thanks!

Posted : 14/06/2023 11:49 pm
pinkster1211 reacted
(@s-daniels)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Light Codes: 321

@pinkster1211 thank you so much for this. Blew my mind to hear more of this coming out more publicly (if only it would hit mainstream news for the sleepers).

Posted : 15/06/2023 4:48 am
Nick Quinn, tanalou, Keene T and 1 people reacted
(@pinkster1211)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@lynp-2 You are welcome.

Posted : 15/06/2023 5:20 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@pinkster1211)
Member Registered
GFL PARTICIPANT
AMBASSADOR BADGE
Topic starter

@s-daniels I know, I feel the same way.  Unfortunately I do not believe the mainstream narrative will be a nice one.  I think they will go the fear monger route but I hold space that the truth is out there and will be set free for the masses.  Just like Dr. Greer said in the presser, we as a citizenry cannot rely on the government or its operators to do right by us.  We, those of us with an understanding of the peaceful nature of ET's should form a coalition of sorts, we have to be the ambassadors.  Show the public how wonderful and exciting the world is becoming instead of allowing the government to speak for us.  They are afraid of what they don't understand and will make others afraid.  There is so much to say on this topic alone.  But we can't wait for the news to screw it up.  Now that there are stories coming out we have to start talking about this with people in a real way.  They can't really call anyone crazy any longer.  Time for real conversations.

Posted : 15/06/2023 5:28 am
(@exexex)
Member Registered

Thank you for bringing up this topic. I attended Dr Greer's conference via his webinar and heard this presentation. It was extremely revealing and left me with hope of things getting better for our future here on Earth. Yes, there probably will be continued government and media blackouts and deception regarding many of the issues that were brought up. The "whistle-blowers" that were speakers were credible, military and scientific witnesses who were present at these events that occurred and who were "hushed' by their superiors for years, and some even lost their lives under "mysterious" circumstances. 

As well as the issue of the difference and existence of extraterrestrial AND government created crafts used in despicable ways, the topic of suppressed technology such as energy was spoken about. I am posting a link to one of Dr Greer's projects regarding inventions that are being revealed against the will of "the powers that be". I hope it is helpful, and that it also gives you something to look forward to. Now is the time for ALL of us to get this information out so that more of the public understands what is REALLY going on so we can move forward.

The Orion Project - The Orion Project's Energy Solutions Plan

Posted : 15/06/2023 8:56 am
Nick Quinn reacted
(@samanta-jim13)
Member Registered
THE QUANTUM HUMAN
AMBASSADOR BADGE
GFL PARTICIPANT
MANIFESTING GURU
Light Codes: 332

@pinkster1211 just finished watching it. It was very interesting to hear things that even EA has channeled. Most importantly minus the confirmation of the shadow govt having the white hats in there helping this disclosure project, is there main goal of free energy by 2026. The last GFL just mentioned regarding solar flares that they see some kind of "wireless" energy between 2024 and 2028 available to use possibly before a solar flare is allowed to hit the planet. Glad it's being talked about more openly despite the hate, this is still putting seeds of disclosure and awakening. 

Posted : 18/06/2023 9:32 pm
Share: